Chapter 3 - Tell him 🔞

Tw : sex

Azaiira's pov :

We both jump to the sound of keys and the door opening. We quickly broke the kiss.

...

My hands slipped off of Kayiara waist, as I heard my mom downstairs. I pushed her off of me, which made her kinda fall to the side of the bed.

"Df.." She mumbled but Ian respond.
My eyes was low n red as I looked at myself in the mirror in my room. My mom doesn't know I smoke or even have weed..since yk..I hide my stash in a shoe box.

I got up n I went to the opposite side of the bed after I turned the lights off , I watched Kayiara lay down, as she faced the wall, but I faced her back.

We both laid down and it was silent. The mother came upstairs to check where we were. She cracked the door open a little and saw we both were laying down. Thinking we were "sleep".

She left the door cracked open as she left to go to her room.

Me and Kayiara was in the room with silence. I honestly don't know what the hell is wrong with me. We use ta be friends, i got a boyfriend. Stopped talking to ha ass. We fought because she was talking shit, I won. The next year came, I start flirting w her ass.

I mean yeaaa..I have a boyfriend. But still, he don't gotta know. We was high anyway, and not in the right mindset.

I slowly scooted up to her, as my front was against her back now. I knew she was awake, cause once I was against her. She start breathing heavily. My body was against her as I move her hair out the way to kiss her neck.

Kayiara's pov :

I laid down, and all I know is that I felt Aziiara against me. I started to breathe heavily, nervous asfc. Once she start kissing my neck, I let out a moan. I tried to stay quiet, as my neck was one of my weaknesses.

She gave me hickey's on my neck, I don't know why but I didn't stop her. I ain't stop her at all.., not once. I never pushed her away, I just let it happen..and it felt good.

She started to rub on my waist with her hands. She slipped one of her hands under my shirt and into my bra, playing with my titties and the other continued to hold my waist, a few moans escaped my mouth as my eyes closed shut.

"You want me to play with you baby?"
She said, as a chill feeling went down my spine. When she talked like that, I was wet weettt.

"Mh.. mhm."
I said nodding and bit my lower lip gently.

"Use your words, ma."
She as she slowly rubbed on my waist then slowly slipped her hand under my shorts. I gasp.

"Ah..- Azaiira.."
I said as my words came out in moans.
She started to rub on my clit..through my panties.

"Use your words." She told me, rubbing my clit faster. Honestly if she keep doing this to me, I won't be able to talk at all.

"Yes, Aziiara." I said as bit my lip.
Fucckk, this bitch was making me feel good.

"You so wet for me, ma. What made you wet like ts baby?" She whispered to me, with a small laugh as she watched me moan quietly.

"You.." I said, she lifted her hand then slipped her hand under my panties. Now she was touching my bare skin, circling her fingers inside me as her hands disappeared each time, thrusting into me.

She got ontop of me, still in my panties as she leaned in and put her hand around my neck.
"You so pretty under me." She said to me.

Just like that, I was almost close. Almost close to cumming on her hands. She heard my breath getting real heavy as she rubbed my clit faster, then slipped her fingers inside of me. Knowing I was close.