Chapter 13 - Present

A/N

(please read b4 going head and reading the story so you can get a better understanding of whats going to happen.)

Kayiara and Azairra started dating soon after. They gain friends over the past month who didn't really care about the situation of getting exposed. Something between Kayiara and Azaiira happend. Kayiara started to go out recently,..or alot, and haven't been with Azaiira. Is she cheating ? Who df knows. But Azaiira wasn't really wit it. While they was dating they grew real distant to the point where they question themselves should they still be in a relationship with eachother. They still be havin sex, but not none of the lovey dovey kind where they start off kissin n shit, the rough kind ykk. So yea, they became real toxic.

Jayla was sure not messing with them either, matter of fact. She did get suspended. For bein a bully which was not tolerated. As you already know, Jayla had exposed Kayiara, so ofcourse after Azairra and Kayiara wasn't phased by Jayla's bullshit. She had to find another target and that ended up with being suspended for a couple weeks.

So yea, presently. They are almost at the end of the school year. (Likeee 2 months away)

After highschool, will they still be together? Go in different paths? Wait and find out.

..👅