two

┍━

"𝑾𝑬 𝑷𝑼𝑵𝑰𝑺𝑯 𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑺
'𝑻𝑰𝑳 𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑺 𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮."

┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

THE STREETS OF LONDON ARE BUSY. Which means she could blend in perfectly. She bought an average bed, and lodged in a small, tucked away building. She knew her mother would only get the best on her case. Which meant she had to play rough. She left an obvious clue to her location, since she would flee before Mr Holmes could get here. Just to taunt him. What she did was risky, picking up her mothers jewels from Eudoria's home while Sherlock was arriving. But that didn't bother her. Because even if she was found, she could just run again, only this time, she won't leave any clues for Detective Holmes to concern himself with.

"Would you like any tea or coffee?" The dark skinned lady held up a pot while smiling at her, she smiled back and nodded. Then went back to her book. But the lady didn't move. "Your not from here are you?" Adelaide chuckled. "Observant." "It's the way you poise yourself. I can tell you grew up with not just money, but money. Im Edith." She stuck out her hand to the girl. "Beth." She shook her hand firmly.

After a while in the coffee shop, she decided to depart, she then came across a fountain, and had a lovely idea. She took out her pen and a slip of paper, and wrote a message on it, putting it under the stone of the fountain, sticking out so you could see it if you focused. She wrote on a different piece of paper, and called over the first shabby boy she saw. When he got closer, she realised it wasn't a boy at all. But that didn't bother her.

"Boy! I'll give you five pounds if you do a favour for me." The boys eyes didn't light up, but he hesitantly accepted the offer. "When you cannot see me, I want you to shout these words, and spread these words to every newspaper, journalist, anything you see." The boy/girl accepted the paper, and it out to her, confirming that this boy was indeed a girl. "Missing Lady Kingsley spotted at Trafalgar Square?" Adelaide nodded. "I must be off now." She handed her five pounds and strutted off down the street. That's when she heard the girl yelling it around, and telling the paperboys.

It was now getting late, many had left for the night. The remaining stumbling out of the pub drunk, she stayed there since most people would either be too tired or drunk to recognise her from the missing posters. She decided to fetch a carriage home, since it would be dangerous walking the streets at this hour. Little did she know she'd be getting a shared one. She slipped on her cloak, and hopped in the carriage. Being met with an irritated Mycroft Holmes. "Damned carriage. Couldn't even let me know he'd be sharing." He muttered. Then he looked up at her. "You're that lady from the train..." Adelaide stayed quiet. "What is your name, girl." She glared at him in disdain for his rude, demanding attitude. "Gabriella."