Chapter 47 - Prios (4)

***

"It's Ruel Setiria."

Since Ganien, whose name was the most formidable to use as a disguise, had left, Ruel used his own name.

"I, I apologize! I'll get in contact right away!"

The soldier freaked out and hurried into the mansion.

Who in the world would use the name of a powerful family head other than the head themself?

Looking at the soldier running in without checking his identification, Ruel inhaled Breath.

Ruel was holding a cane.

Even if he could walk without a cane, he didn't intend to change his image of being weak.

"Do you have anything to pick up this time?"

At Cassion's question, Ruel was willing to answer.

"There is."

There is only one line mentioning Prios in the novel: 'I went through Prios to get to Shio's estate.'

It was a very uncharacteristic place.

There was only one thing to pick up here: Prios' Lord.

Ruel only smiled but did not answer exactly what it was.

"Don't be nervous, Aris."

"Yes, I'm fine."

Aris, not Ganien, was standing behind him.

So-so.

This was the assessment that Cassion had bestowed on Aris' skill.

The word 'so-so' in the eyes of a monster was taken as that it was better than most adventurers.

Soon the soldier returned, and Ruel went inside under the guidance of a servant.

Ruel was slightly offended by the servant's words that the head of Prios had already entered the room.

'Their treatment toward their guest is awful.'

Although he spoke his name, he was still Setiria. He didn't think he deserved to be treated this badly.

Since the other party didn't keep to their manners, Ruel had no intention of keeping his either. Ruel took all members of his party and entered Prios' room.

There were no butlers or servants in sight to stop this.

"There are many eyes."

Cassion spoke quietly before opening the door.

—Should this body protect you?

"No, it's okay."

Looking at Leo sitting on his shoulder, Ruel nodded towards the door.

Ttak.

With the sound of the cane hitting the floor, Ruel entered the room.

'...Hmmm.'

The family head of Prios was sitting at the table and biting his hand with his head bowed.

At his actions as if being chased by something, Ruel grinned.

"Thank you for welcoming me even though I came without prior notice. I am Ruel Setiria."

Only then did the family head of Prios get up in surprise.

"Oh, I'm sorry I couldn't meet you in person. I'm not feeling well today. I am Ketlan Prios."

"Let's clean up the area first since there are many flies around. Aris."