Chapter 25 - One by one (4)

***

"Come to Setiria."

"......?"

The Hand of the Wind guild leader, who had just finished giving his thanks, froze at Ruel's sudden suggestion.

"I hear there's a lot of tax cuts here in Lumina."

Tak. Tak.

Ruel tapped on the table.

"It's not like you don't know who Baron Matyros is. Turn this place into a branch office and move to Setiria instead. I'll give you a good deal."

The Hand of the Wind Guild trembled at the mention of Matyros, but the know-hows and management system they had was real.

'I'm gonna take it.'

Ruel smiled at the bewildered guild leader.

The request center in Sisel Village was destroyed, so why not set a new one up and make it a guild?

"Do you know the location of our Setiria? There's a Masu Forest nearby, so requests are always abundant. Interference? Don't worry, I hate being bothered. As long as you don't cross the line, I'll close my eyes."

"Pfft."

Cassion laughed next to him.

Ruel glared at him and continued.

"What do you think? I can only say this orally for now, but I'll write a contract to give you that much in detail."

"... Really?"

"There was a commission in the Sisel Village. The Sisel Village is located close to the Masu Forest."

The story was out of the blue, but the guild leader became focused. It felt like something great was about to happen.

"The request center crossed my line, so it disappeared. Our knights broke it in half."

"It was pretty fun. When are you going to take that building apart?"

Ganien brought up the story with joy.

Although the guild leader hesitated, Ruel struck the desk again and made a clearer suggestion.

"Well, that's it for the story anyway. I'd like to make it a guild and request center, what do you say?"

"Does that include the commission, too? But there's a lot of resistance..."

"I am the Lord."

Ruel looked at the guild leader as if he was casually talking about something.

"There are a lot of rotten places in Setiria, so the request center is probably the same. Shouldn't all the rot be removed?"

The guild leader laughed as he saw the grand words coming out so casually.

"I was discourteous back then. Let's officially greet each other. I'm Flenn, the guild leader of the Hand of the Wind. I look forward to our kind cooperation."

"Of course... Speaking of which, I'll leave you with a request."

"It's an honor to take your first request."

The mindset of starting over wasn't bad.

Ruel opened his mouth with a satisfied look on his face.

"Have you heard of Matyros keeping working slaves?"

"I heard, it's not something a human can do."

Flenn quietly showed his anger.

"We're the adventurers who saved them. I now belong to the Hand of the Wind Guild, so sell it well."