Chapter 10.1

........

Becca hasn't seen Freen all day.

Becca didn't open the door until late afternoon, Freen even rang the bell over and over again, once every hour or so. Becca did that on purpose, she was really annoyed when she was pushed into her own apartment this morning. Becca was really mad.

But Becca had actually been holding her phone in her hands, she hoped Freen would call her and apologize. But, nothing at all.

The anger finally subsided itself, now she waited for another bell, she would open the door. But, after a while, several hours had passed, Freen didn't ring the bell again. Freen stopped doing it, or maybe she just got tired.

Becca stood up from the sofa, she finally walked towards the door. Just shut up, barely a few minutes. She thought about going to Freen's apartment, but she didn't know what to say. However, she finally worked up the courage to go to Freen's place.

Now Becca was standing outside Freen's apartment, silent again, not having rung the bell yet. But, she still wants to be play hard to get.

When she turned around, the door opened. Freen quickly said, "Becky!" The voice was very happy when she saw Becca's presence at her door. Freen smiled and her heart was also relieved at that moment, she thought Becca would be mad at her for a long time.

Hearing Freen's voice, Becca suddenly wants to leave. However, Freen took Becca's hand quickly, she also said, "Don't be angry anymore, come in first." Freen pulled the hand, Becca finally followed Freen.

Freen hasn't let go of that hand, Becca, who has never actually held Freen's hand, suddenly feels so happy? She also hoped Freen wouldn't let go of her hand. Freen even took Becca to her bed, she was tidying up the clothes she messed up this morning, just a little bit more finished.

"I'm cleaning up, sit here first." Freen let go of Becca's hand, she continued her work.

"About this morning-" Becca wanted to ask, but Freen seemed to cut her off and understand what Becca was asking.

"I'm sorry, I lost Jackson's shirt." Freen was chuckling now, she arranged the clothes neatly. "And, I have no other reason than to say that I gave the clothes to you, the clothes have not been found until now."

Becca who heard it felt strange, she asked, "Are you wearing Jackson's clothes?"

Freen replied while hanging up the clothes that had been starving , "Mm. I used it for a blind date a few days ago." Even Freen didn't keep her word.

Becca was silent, she was a little annoyed with Freen's answer. Then she asked again, "Blind date?" Now Becca was curious.

Freen was laughing now, and she replied, "Grandma made me do it." Done, Freen has arranged all the clothes. She walked over to Becca, and sat beside her. Freen smiled and touched Becca's cheek with the tip of her forefinger, then said, "You really have been ignoring me all day, huh?" Freen's expression twisted, she really thought Becca didn't want to see her again.

Becca pouted too, she said, "It's your fault, why push me." Becca still remembers the incident, feeling annoyed again.

Freen was still staring at her, without responding to Becca's words. She couldn't see Becca's face now, she wanted to put it in her pocket. Adorable.

Becca said again "You didn't even call me." Shut up again. Another frown.

Freen slowly smiled at Becca's words "You were waiting for my call?" Freen's heart was filled with joy.

Becca's cheeks blushed slightly, she suddenly felt embarrassed. Freen was chuckling now, then she said, intentionally or subtly, don't know, "uhh..I really want to kiss you." It seemed that Freen was only annoyed by Becca's expression, she was just talking nonsense.