𝟎,𝟏

✧✧✧

✧✧✧

"You heard about ice spice, she's having a music video for her knew song" my friend told me, making some shrug.

"Okay? What does that have to do with us" I pointed in between us "oh my God, soleia, we should go" I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"Yea no, you & lee can go, I'm staying home" Marie smacked her lips, soon I heard her get on face time with who I'm guessing was Lee. Our other friend.

"And soleia don't wanna go" I rolled my eyes, "what time does it start?" Lee asked "uh I don't know but it's only three right now, we can go around five" Marie spoke.

"Okay, & you're at soleia house right?" Lee questioned "yes, & I'm ready, I'm just tranna convinced soleia to go" i huffed "I ain't going, so it's nothing to convince me about" I chuckled.

"Okay I'm coming over, I'll see you soon, I love you" lee smiled "okay later, love you more" Marie did a fake kiss to the camera hanging up.

"Please soleia just come, we can leave early if you want" I shook my head "nooo, Marie I don't wanna go boo" I turn my attention back to TikTok.

I knew what music video she was talking about, it's all over my fyp.

•𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏•

The door bell finally rung, Marie went to go get it since I knew it was just Lee "oh my God, soleia get up" Lee sat beside me.

"Just cmon, you might have fun, you never know" I smacked my lips "alright fine, I'll go BUT—we leaving early, seeing her then leaving" I got up from the bed.

I big smile came across Marie & lee's face "y'all know I like to listen to music while I get ready" I grabbed the tv remote going to YouTube.

"Okay uhm play— 𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍𝟐" I nodded I looked for something to wear "y'all ion even know what to wear" I rolled my eyes.

"Girl, please don't do the most looking for an outfit" I chuckled "I'm not, I think I found one, ima try it on" I went to the bathroom.

"Yea I'm finna wear this" I said to myself taking it off, I ran my shower i quickly put on my scarf I had just got a slick—press.

I was finally out getting dressed, I took my scarf off going to my room "finally" Lee playfully rolled her eyes "okay I gotta do my makeup then we can go" I smiled sitting at my vanity.

"I'm ready" I smirked.

•𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐏•

"Oh & y'all want me to drive to right" I grabbed my car keys off the dresser "duh" Lee smiled, we all headed downstairs.

"& I'm sitting in the front Marie" Marie shrugged "uhm ion care I'm getting on the phone with my man" I laughed unlocking the car.

"The same man who be having you struggle to breathe crying" I giggled starting the car "okay & where's your man, oh ok" Marie chuckled.

"Anyone care to give me directions. While y'all sitting here arguing" I drove off connecting my phone to the car "here" Lee handed me her phone.

"& why you wearing a hat with a slick press" Lee said making Marie giggle "the same reason you're in my business" I played a song.

"I mean, I guess" she shrugged putting on her seatbelt.

✧✧✧

We finally arrived, it was people everywhere barely any parking but we found a spot, we walked up, it was a big black van & ice spice was yet to get out.

"So how long we gotta wait, it's hot" Marie shrugged "oh look, just as you spoke" Marie pointed at the door opening & ice spice soon came out.

She looked good, she hadda ginger buss down with some typa shorts but she was quickly excused into the store I rolled my eyes.

"I know you fucking lyin" Lee said I giggled "okay so y'all ready to go" I glanced at the both of them.

"No she's finna come back out, & we can see her do the music video" i rolled my eyes getting on my phone.

She soon came out & did the music video now everything was wrapping up & she was standing around talking to her fans.

"Let's get closer" Lee pulled my arm Lee wanted to get a picture I just stood to the side watching her, she got her picture with ice spice.

"Can we do another one" Lee asked, & of course ice spice nodded "soleia can you take it, Marie come" she called her into the picture.

"Okay here" I handed her back the phone "I like these" all three of us looked at the picture "you didn't want one" someone tapped me.

"Oh—no, I'm good" I smiled at her "you pretty tho" ice smiled "thank you" I replied.

"Of course, could I get your number" I made a confusing face, I know this girl ain't asking for my number.

"For sure" I unlocked my phone handing it to her.

She quickly typed in her number handing it back to me & she quickly left due to her Security.

"& you didn't wanna come right" Marie smirked as we walked down to my car "I didn't & I definitely didn't expect for ice to ask for my number" I shrugged getting in the car.

"You're just a lucky girl" Lee laughed.

Hey y'all, don't
  Forget to vote & comment!