Chapter Five ||Im Ugly...||

Skylar was walking alongside Damion rambling about the things she wanted to do with him today.

He stopped and picked me up some veggies. I started getting nervous because I could mentally hear my wallet screaming.

I think Damion could tell I was nervous because he looked into my eyes before he squatted down, making me wonder how strong his suit was.

"What's wrong, bud?" He asked with a worried expression all over his face.

I shook my head.

"Is it money problems?" He assumed.

If he knew, then why did he ask me?
I nodded. He hummed before reaching into his wallet and gave me two hundred. I stared at him, stunned, and Skylar was shocked as well.

I shook my head, denying the whole thing while Skylar was staring at money as if it was her prey.

"You are too generous." he shook his head.

I stared into his eyes in disbelief. "Says the one who tried to give me two hundred." I said, rolling my eyes.

He chuckled before standing up and rubbing my hair like crazy. I secretly liked it, but I wasn't going to say anything.

Once he was done grocery shopping for me, I opened my wallet to see the two hundred in there.

How the fuck?!?

And when I look up he was paying for everything and still let me have the two hundred.

He carried the groceries and made Skylar help out, too. And she was pissed.
I told him how I came here on the bike, but he said it was okay, and he put the groceries in his trunk before hooking my bike up to it.

He put me in the backseat in a carseat, ignoring my protest about how I was an adult. Skylar was staring at Damion, waiting impatiently.

After he got me settled, he buckled up Skylar before he hopped in the front and started the car.

A few minutes into the drive, Skylar was giving me a dirty look, and then out of nowhere, she grabbed her sippy cup untwisted it and dumped lemon juice on my face.

"AHHH!" My scream freaked out Damion, making him swerve before he parked the car on the side of the road.

"Are yall alright?!" He asked.

I was forced to take my contacts out since the lemon juice was seeping behind them. And I wiped my face and saw the makeup that was once on my face was now all over my shirt while some was dripping off of my face wet from the juice.

My nightmare came to life. My two colors eyes were shown the left being blue and the right being green and half of my face was brown with white freckles while the other side was pale white with brown freckles the rest of my body was also pale as a vampire.

Skylar screamed bloody murder as I sobbed into my hands.

"What are you!!!" She yelled.

"Skylar, that's enough. When we get you back to your pops, I'm gonna tell him everything," Skylar pleaded and begged, but Damion was having none of it.

Damion didn't even glance at me. He said nothing to me.

Am I really that ugly?