Chapter Four ||Someone New||

I don't know how long I was zoned out, but I was snapped out of it by the sound of jigging keys.

"Welcome back, little guy," he smiled, spinning my ring of keys on his finger.

I just rolled my eyes and snatched it. How the fuck did he even get that.

"What were you thinking about?" He cocked his eyebrow, which for some reasons made my stomach do flips.

"Non of your bees wax," he scoffed at me.

"You both argue like a married couple." We both looked at Alex. I glared at him, but all he did was smirked. "I think it's time to head out. This little guy has a bedtime," he motioned towards Ando.

"Nooooo, I'm not sweepy!" Ando complained.

"No buts bud, let's go say goodbye to Damion."

"Bye, Uncle mion," he waved, and Damion said bye to all of us.

I gave them my directions, and they took me home.

...

When I crawled under the bed sheets, I thought about if Damion had a little before drifting off into a deep sleep.

Not that it matters because I will never go back to that age regression phase.

...

It's been a week since I saw Damion, Alex, and Ando, and I need to go grocery shopping.

I got up and did my daily hygiene. Slid on a pair of black ripped jeans and a baby blue sweater with white cuffs and white collar flaps. I grabbed my bear with a zipper on its mouth where I could store my stuff and swung it on my back.

I was on my way, riding my bike to the store, i felt the wind flowing through my hair. I adjusted my circle glasses and lit a cigar.

Once I made it to the store, I chained up my bike. I dropped my cigar and stepped on it, crushing it before making my way inside.

I grabbed a cart and made my way around. I picked up a bunch of hot pockets, pizza rolls, and some Ramon noodle packages and a container of strawberries.

I ran into a baby section and immediately felt my heart being tugged out of my chest. I clenched my fists and forced myself to walk the other way.

I then found a stuffed animal aisle and walked down it. I then picked out a dragon and dino squishmallow.

As I continued to look around on the shelves, somemore I saw a familiar and unfamiliar face.

It was Damion and an overly blinding pink girl with too much makeup on her face and had her dyed blonde hair in pigtails.

She wore a crop top and a short fluffy tutu. And the girl was holding onto Damions arm as he looked tensed.

Damions' eyes looked everywhere hers. For some reason, I felt a sharp pain of jealousy stabbing my chest just seeing them together.

Damion noticed me and, for some reason, rushed over to me, leaving the girl to catch up.

"Hey, pretty boy, it's been a while, hasn't it?" He asked, giving me a very warm smile. The girl joined his side.

"Who's this?" The girl scrunched her nose at me.

"I'm Buckley." I looked her up and down disrespectfully. "You must be pinkalicious,"

Damion secretly smirked at me.

"Wrong! My name is Skylar Watterson!" She crossed her arms and puffed her cheeks.

"Now, now kiddos, be nice." Damion stepped in between us.

"I'm not a little," I huffed.

"You act like it," Skylar rolled her eyes.

"Can It! street walker -" Damion put his hand on my mouth.

"Alright, that's enough, you too,"

She scoffed while I rolled my eyes.

"Well, i got better stuff to do," I motion towards my basket, and immediately, his brows were stitched together.

"How about we go find you some healthy stuff as well, hm?" It wasn't a question more of a demand.

"I'll be fine." I realized my mistake when he gave me a stern look. "Actually, that's a great idea," I chuckled nervously. He gave me a closed eyed smile.

"Good boy," he patted my head. Skylar was waiting impatiently with a frown on her face.

"No, no, no! It was supposed to be me and you today. " she stomped her foot.

Damion took her to the other side of the shelf to talk before coming back with her. She now had puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks.

I wondered what happened.

"Come on," he pushed my cart, and we both followed him.

😙