Chapter Two||The BSDM Club||

The ground was covered with smoke, most likely from a smoke ejector.

The air was filled with the smell of alcohol and cigars, and I puffed mine.

Alex held Ando's hand and took mine as well as he led us to a bar.

"Hey Benjamin," Alex greeted the bartender.

"Hey Alex and little Ando, it's been a while. Who's this cutiepie?"

I shyly waved. It was like I couldn't get a word out. Luckily, Alex spoke for me.

"This is Buckley," Alex introduced me. I wonder if Alex has to speak for Ando a lot?

"I found him at a park!" Ando shouted.

Benjamin burst into tears of laughter.
"Now that's the most funniest thing I've heard all day." He wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Well, Buckley, I hope I will end up on your good side," he gazed down at Buckley over the counter.

"You will," I said.

"That's great, so yall would like your original?"

"Yeah, and Buckley will have what Ando is having."

I tilted my head.

"Great! Make yourselves at home. I'll get your margarita and your boys the galaxy specials"

We seated at the bar till Benjamin came back with the margarita and two sippy cups handing it to Ando, then me.

My littlespace was screaming in the back of my mind to be let out.

I tried to fight it back, so I pushed the sippy cup away.

"What's wrong, Buck? If it's about me paying, it's quite alright it's free for littles. " Alex, reassure. I shook my head.  Feeling my face heated from my new nickname.

"No, that's not it, I just don't do littlespace no more." Alex looked at me, concerned.
"Alright, I won't force it on you. Ando, how about you show Buck where the kiddos play, and maybe he'll reconsider"

I shook my head again. "I probably won't, but I am bored,"

I followed Ando down a black hallway. There were several doors, and then we stood in front of a very colorful one.