Momma Louisiana

Chapter Twelve | Momma Louisiana

Liked by orianaedinburghjordan and 1,908,167 others michaelbjordan My wife, today marks one full year of marital bliss with you

michaelbjordan My wife, today marks one full year of marital bliss with you. I vividly remember that magical day, just twelve short months ago, when we pledged our eternal love and commitment before our closest friends and family. The nervous excitement we both felt as we exchanged our vows seemed like only yesterday. I know neither of us could have predicted just how profoundly our lives would change after saying "I do." This past year has been the greatest adventure of my life. Waking up next to your radiant face each morning, sharing nightly dinners filled with easy conversation, weekend trips exploring new places together - every moment with you has been pure joy. Your constant love and support give me the confidence to pursue my biggest dreams. With you by my side, I know I can achieve anything. You make me laugh harder than anyone else. You comfort me when I'm feeling low. You inspire me to be the best version of myself. Marrying you was the best decision I've ever made. I fall more deeply in love with you with each passing day. I can't wait to see what this next year of marriage brings for us. Thank you for being an incredible partner, and mother, and for loving me wholeheartedly. Here's to many more anniversaries to come. You are my soulmate, my lover, my very best friend. Happy first anniversary, my darling! My heart is yours, now and always.
View all 5,115 comments
orianaedinburghjordan ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oriana Edinburgh-Jordan and Michael B. Jordan Just Celebrated A Year of Marriage With a Trip to Vegas

It's been a year since the couple tied the knot!

Oriana Edinburgh-Jordan and Michael B. Jordan just celebrated a year of marriage with a quick trip to Las Vegas, as you do.

The couple got married on April 11, 2023. You can catch a glimpse of their wedding—plus other sweet, candid moments from their relationship on their social media accounts.

Oriana did share photos from their two-person party. In a series of snaps called "Sin City" and posted to her Instagram, Oriana and Michael are shown taking a private jet and dining at Cipriani Vegas.

She also showed off her tweed and tights outfit, bejeweled clutch purse, and reflective sunglasses.

It looks as though the power couple left their twins at home while they went on their special date.

Congratulations on year one together, Oriana and Michael!