Magazine Article

Michael B. Jordan Engaged To Billionaire Interior Designer Oriana Edinburgh Following Split From Lori Harvey

Michael B. Jordan and Oriana Edinburgh are engaged!

Michael B. Jordan, 36, is engaged Billionaire Interior Designer Oriana Edinburgh, 35. The two are set to wed after weeks of dating, PEOPLE confirms.

The Creed 3 actor shared the big news on Instagram, posting a photo of him and his now-fiancée. "Current Mood: Engaged @orianaedinburgh 🤍" he captioned the Instagram post.

Sources close to Michael B. Jordan claim the Hollywood actor has great admiration for Oriana Edinburgh and they have been friends for years and are a part of the same inner circle. They made their red carpet debut at the Oscars on Sunday.

As you may know, in June 2022 Michael and his ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey ended their relationship after dating for a year and a half. It's unclear why they decided to go their separate ways but some believe it's because Michael was pressuring the socialite for a more serious relationship. A source previously said:

"Michael matured a lot over the course of their relationship and was ready to commit for the long term."

The source continued:

"He let down his guard with her, opening up emotionally in a romantic relationship for the first time."

The source added:

'They had great times together and brought out the best in each other.'

Lori Harvey has moved on too and is now dating "Snowfall" actor Damson Idris. As previously reported, the British actor recently took to his Instagram Stories and shared a photo of himself kissing his now-girlfriend on the cheek.

What are your thoughts on Michael B. Jordan's new boo? Do you think they'll make it to the altar? Tell us in the comments below!