29

don't play the song yet

-odo y3wu welcome back💋

Lorenzo Amari Phillips | 20
Location: Parking Lot

I was setting my shit in my car avoiding everybody after dance cus that shit blew me.

It finally happened. She found out the truth. But somehow that shit don't make me feel better.

All of a sudden I heard small footsteps walking up to me.

"Lo wait." she softly spoke and my jaw instantly clenched.

My head turned a bit and our eyes met from the side of my face.

She looked very sad but I was mad as fuck.

"Why'd you lie about you cheating on me?" she asked and I dry laughed. I turned my whole body facing her and crossed my arms.

"Ain't that what you wanted to hear?" I clenched my jaw.

now play the song...

She started tearing up and for the first time I didn't give a fuck.

All the accusations, all the projecting and shaming. It was enough. I had enough.

"You asked me already knowing what you wanted to hear and that's the answer I gave you. So I don't understand why you still on this right now." I snarked.

"I wanted you to be honest." she looked down.

"Nah. Cus if I was honest witchu you'd still be stuck wimme and that ain't what you wanted." I slowly started to get hot.

"What are you talking about?" she let out a tear.

"That you been wanting that nigga KC from jump." I yelled.

She remained silent.

"So I gave you what you wanted, a opportunity to be with the nigga you really wanted." I went on and she shook her head.

"You wanna know why I lied right? It's cus I wanted to hurt you. Break ya heart." My eyes filled with tears.

"Because for the past 6 months that's all you been doing to me." I let out my tear.

Angel Nevaeh Williams | 19

My heart shattered as he spoke. I hurt him so much he didn't care anymore.

"So be happy. You got the nigga you truly wanted. A nigga that likes being rough on you." he pointed and I was shocked.

"Don't fool yaself. It's really obvious with them choke marks and all." I touched my neck and cried.

"You like this nigga so much to believe some photo shop ass vid, over me." he yelled again.

"You admitted doing it." I cried out.

"The fuck was I supposed to do after you cussed my ass out and decided it for me?" he yelled at me and slapped his car window.

I bowed my head and cried.

"Huh Angel?" he yelled and he came closer.

"Time after time, I get accused, I get called out my name for shit I ain't even do all because I fucking love, YOU." he yelled and he cried harder.

"I-i'm sorry." I cried.

He came real close and I looked up at him and I saw all the hurt in his eyes.