20

June | Omniscient
Location: The Boys Apartment

Soon Angel arrived at the boys apartment and went straight upstairs

Soon Angel arrived at the boys apartment and went straight upstairs. She used the key Lo gave her and walked in knowing the guys were all gone.

She was headed for his room and started raiding through his drawers when she found an orange case with "anti-depressants" written on it.

"What are you do-" she startled as Lo walked in and saw her holding the case.

"Give that to me." he calmly said.

"Lo." she started crying as his eyes watered too.

"Angel please, just, give it to me." he calmly said.

"You're not okay." she wept and held on to the case.

He got closer to take it from her but she backed away and hid it behind her.

"I can't let you have it." she pled with her now puffy eyes.

"Angel JUST" he yelled and she startled cus she neva heard him talk like this.

"I'm sorry." he said and he went to the other side of the room as she collected herself.

He went to sit down on his bed and soon Angel came to sit next to him.

"Lo talk to me. Please." she pled and he sighed and dug his head in his hands.

"Is you coping with ya depression with these?" she held the pills up.

He looked up and his face was filled with tears as he nodded.

"Why you ain't tell me?" she said sniffing.

"Cus I ain't wanna have to explain how you the only thing that makes me happy and add to ya pressure." he sighed wiping his face.

She cried realizing how much pain he musta went through.

"How long you been dealing with this?" she asked wiping her face.

"Five years." he said and her eyes widened.

"Lo I'm so sorry." she said bowing her head crying.

"Don't apolo-" he paused watching her cry and he had to really stop himself from crying.

"Please just, stop crying." he said touching her knee as she wiped her face.

"This ain't ya fault." he said and she sniffed.

"How did it start?" she asked after collecting herself.

He took a deep breath.

"It was after I caught my mom drinking and she said it was her medicine but I was old enough to know what it was so I tried taking it from her, but she was so drunk and upset that she accidentally threw the bottle at me." he explained and Angel's mouth widened.