14

Angel Neveah Williams | 19

After we finished eating, Lo brought me back to go to the car and I was beat. When we got in, I immediately took off my heels and hissed in the slight soreness.

''You good, bae?'' He asked rubbing my thigh.

''Yeah but my feet hurt.'' I said leaning into my chair.

''Lemme see em.'' He asked reaching for my feet.

I stretched out my feet onto his lap and he started to rub my feet. When he hit that spot, damn that felt good and I slightly moaned.

He chuckled and continued to rub my feet.

''Did you enjoy yourself?'' He said looking at me .

''I really did. Thank you baby.'' I said smiling at him.

''No problem. You know I gotchu.'' He said rubbing my feet still.

''Fa life.'' I said.

''But the night ain't over yet and I still have one last thing to show you.'' He said smirking at me.

''I'm tired, bae. Plus I got class in the morning and dance after.'' I groaned moving my feet off him to wear my heels again.

''What you doing?'' He asked raising his eyebrow.

''Putting my shoes back on?'' I said.

"Girl you better rest them feet on my lap.'' he frowned at me and I sighed laying my legs back on his lap.

I felt myself dozing off as he started the car and like 15 minutes later we pulled up to this hotel and he woke me up.

''Bae wake up.'' he said caressing my cheek.

I looked out my window and saw we was at the Four Seasons. My face lit up and I smiled at Lo.

''But Lo I have cla-

''I'ma take you tomorrow morning to ya class plus I had the girls gather ya books and laptop in ya bag. It's sitting up in their in the Deluxe Suite.'' he explained smiling.

''Deluxe?'' I said smirking.

''Yeah.'' he said gazing me in my eyes.

He pulled me into his lap and planted his lips on mine. Our tongues slowly came into play and I moaned through out the kisses he planted on my neck.

I made my hand over down to his pants and grabbed his dick.

''Fuck.'' he groaned as he continued kissing my neck.

''Holon baby let's get into the suite first, aight?'' he took my hand away from his dick and I playfully rolled my eyes and nodded.

We got out the car and got to the hotel reception.

''Hi, I have a suite for Lorenzo and Angel Phillips.'' he told the reception and I smiled.

''Yes the Deluxe suite. Here go your keycards and it's on the 5th floor when you get on the elevator. Enjoy your stay here at the Four Seasons.'' the hotel reception lady said.