27

READERS DISCRETION ADVISED AS THERE WILL BE PARTS DESCRIBING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

July (a week later)
Daquan Jah'Ta Thompson | 20
Location: Vernon C. Bain Correctional Center

Prison gates alarm sounded and they opened revealing my bitch Keke waiting there for me.

As I walked out the guards gave me a small look and I smirked looking at Keyara.

"Hey babe." she wanted to kiss me but I dodged and mugged her.

"What I tell you bout that?" I looked to the side and clenched my jaw.

"That you don't want me embarrassing you by showing affection outside." she mumbled looking down.

"Right so why the fuck is that so hard to get?" I sternly asked.

She shivered a bit, just the way I like it.

"I just missed you." she played with her fingers.

I looked at her a bit and mugged cus she was getting on my nerves.

"Get yo ass in the car." I demanded and she got in the drivers seat of her car and I went around and got in the passenger.

"You hungry?" she smiled as I got in and I just looked.

"I just came out of jail." I bluntly replied and her smile faded as she started the car.

"Did you get what I asked for?" I asked and she nodded passin me the box.

When I opened the box, I smiled seeing the strap I told her to get from my patnas.

"Yessir." I took it and cocked it before pointing it to her skull.

"Q what the fuck?" she wimpered and I saw her eyes tearing up.

"Relax pussy. It ain't een loaded yet." I took it away and she wiped her tear.

"Ole cry baby having ass." I mumbled grabbing my phone out her dashboard desk.

"Nigga fuck you." she spat and I laughed.

"Keep talking that shit and see how I whoop yo ass. Again." I chuckled cus she thought.

Soon we got to a deli and she parked the car, took out her keys and got out without saying shit.

When she walked in, some niggas was eyeing her till they eyes met with mine and backed all the way the fuck off.

Ya might wonder how the fuck I got out after being charged with so much shit? Let's just say I took a lil deal to get out on bail.

And my cousin helped me out with the money together with Keke.

In fact he was calling me right now.

"Yoo what up bro? I'm free nigga." I yelled out of happiness.

"Yeah congrats man. Look everything is set in motion, I got Angel basically eating out the palm of
my hands." KC said excited and my face scrunched up.

"Nigga you not feeling her are you?" I asked and he was quiet a bit.

"N-nah I'm just doing what you said, break them up with the fake vid and get her to become my girl to then take her to you, so that you can off Lorenzo." he seemed real suspicious.

"Aight cool. So you fuck her yet?" I asked.

"Nah we just kissed that's all."

"Yeah she never fucked me neither." Keke opened the door and dropped a chopped cheese in my lap with some mango arizona.