17

Lorenzo Amari Phillips | 20
📍New York City, NY

The warmth of Angel in my arms as I was kissing her was intoxicating

The warmth of Angel in my arms as I was kissing her was intoxicating. Every single moment of time, I wanted her. My hands covered her body, sliding up and down as she laid on top of me on my bed.

She started kissing me on my neck and that shit turned me the fuck on. Soon she made her way back to my lips, softly biting it and mane them lips was juicy. I loved when she wore lipgloss. It made her lips extra nice and tasty.

At that moment I just wanted her lips. Nothing more. Her laying on top of me, made me feel amazing. Just her touch, her aroma and her soft skin. Her body warming my body up. All of that, was what I did it for.

Even though I allowed her to be dominant sometimes, she knew who the king was in the bedroom. So I grabbed her neck and flipped her around. Gently of course.

I zipped her hoodie down a bit. Just enough to kiss her neck and chest. Digging my head in her neck, she held the back of my neck and moaned silently in my ear.

We was playing some soft jazz in the background. Me and her both had old souls. The sound of a saxe just did it for us.

As I was enjoying the amazing scent of my baby and the softness of her lips, some dumbass had the nerve to text her and her phone chimed which ruined the vibe.

''Bae check it later.'' I whispered in her ear. ''This the only time I can have you to myself.'' My head remained in her neck as she hugged me while I was on top her.

''It's KC.'' she said and I sighed getting up and sitting on the edge of the bed.

''Babe.'' she whined and got closer to me to kiss me from the back and rest her head on my shoulder.

''It's just a school project, plus I thought you didn't mind us working together?'' I sighed as she spoke to me.

Of course I mind.

''Baby it's obvious I care. Don't nobody want they girl doing no project with a nigga that's fiending for her.'' I shrugged.

She took a deep breath.

''Now you know how I felt when you was dancing with Kennedy.'' Now she got up and I took a deep breath.

''Bae I-'' she continued with what she was doing before she came up to me and kissed me on the cheek.

Yeah she not happy.

Everytime she kiss me on the cheek, sumn ain't right. I ain't in the mood for shit to be awkward again so I grabbed her face and tongued her down like crazy.

Betta not play wimme.

''I love you.'' I said after I pulled away.

She chuckled softly.