Chapter Six

After Spending the whole day getting the papers for my place ready and then going shopping for stuff i will need for the house i felt ready to move in and i could not wait. It also kept me busy from thinking about Jack too much. Life is very disappointing.

*********
TWO MONTHS LATER

I moved into my own place with my best friend Claire!! I had thought about it and with Claire also looking for her own space we decided why don't we live together it was a beautiful house with two bedrooms so why not and it would be the best experience to live with my best friend, so we had moved in, it looks so beautiful.

Jack and Luca had come for our housewarming party and Luca was always around anyway with him and Claire now being together but i loved it for them.

But when Luca comes i always know that jack is around the corner and instead of me having to heal my heart and not deal with him he is always in my face,
I don't talk to him much anymore i try my best to ignore him but he tries his best to talk me but things are different now i cant believe once upon two months ago we were always together now i rarely see him.
If he is not working, he is out of town and when he is around he is with Elena or Luca and so i just remove myself from the situation.

I missed him so much during the last months, with me now also Working i tend to be busy. is this what people mean when they say people grow apart? We are all busy with our lives now. He always texts me asking how i am doing but its not the same with spending time together and asking that in person.

During the first month he started to bring Elena to church which is a good thing and she genuinely looks like a good person and they even look so good together and the pain in my heart instead of decreasing it keeps increasing as time goes.

Before her i used to sit next to him and Luca in church now there is Elena replacing me and some of us have been forgotten.

Sometimes when we are all at a gathering together me and Jack find ourselves looking at each other , it has become tense to the point i don't want to see him around me anymore it hurts.

Just like right now we all gathered at my parents house for the evening and Jack is here with the gorgeous looking Elena by his side, Claire and Luca are also together looking cozy, everybody seems to have someone by their side , i look at my parents they are sitting on their favorite couch side to side speaking to each other they are so beautifully in love as ever, Sam has a friend over as-well.
As i look at all these people i don't feel jealous but i just feel so alone and a Sadness like no other washes over my whole body i get up excuse my self and i go to Sam's room to breath in my loneliness.

I sit on her bed and i think about how two months ago i was so happy about life and now i am scared about my future, what if both my best friends get married and move on with their lives i will be all alone. Watching Jack be happy with someone else, how do i move on from this? I don't know how to move past him.

I need to find myself my own person i cant be alone and keep hurting while i watch my friends be happy in life. I look out the window from where am sitting and i realize its dark i guess its time to go home, i can be miserable there.

As i sit there i hear a knock on the door well its Sam's room but i allow them in anyway and guess who strides in Looking hot as always,? Jack. Who is he lookin for?.

He walks in and closes the door behind him which is a bad thing we cant be alone in this room right now it seems tense and wrong and also kind of weird.

"I was looking for you", Jack speaks first
" Why"? I say standing up from the bed it's intimidating that he is standing over me while am sitting, it does not make much of a difference me standing as-well though because even if i stand he is still very much a tall man i can only reach his shoulders.

" You keep running away from me, why,? "Elena doesn't have to change anything between us" he says.

" well she does", i say kind of angry and "with that being said, i have to go".

I try to walk past him but he doesn't let me open the door because he grabs my waist and pushes me against the door, which is my only escape from him unless i choose to jump from the window on the second floor to my death.

It feels so hot in the room all of a sudden and my heart is beating out of my chest.
"i miss you Elle, i miss us", he mumbles in my ear which causes goosebumps to break all over my skin.

" Jack stop", i whisper to him not even knowing what am talking about or if he is feeling what he is doing to me.
He looks at me and i look at him, the air becomes so charged it is so wrong but i just wanted him to Kiss me so bad i could die.
My tongue licks my lips automatically and i see Jack look at them.
" Elle, this is so wrong, but i cant stop myself ", he says and he keeps coming close enough that we are almost about to kiss but all if a sudden we hear a knock on the door and we jump away from each other.

I cant find my voice but i have to answer or they will burge in and we will have to explain our situation.

" Who is it"? I ask

" Its Elena, have you seen Jack"? She asks and the guilt i feel is so heavy i look at jack who is standing next to me with his hands in his pockets as if nothing almost happened in here.

" No!" i lie to her but am already guilty enough of other sins it just makes me feel so bad.
" okay,thanks" she says and i hear her footsteps go away.

I turn to Jack "you have to go, like right now, what are we doing"?

I turn to him and he just keeps looking at me instead of leaving and he takes a step towards me,
Does he not feel guilty right now? His girlfriend was just outside the door.
As much as i love him he is not going to use me and make me do something bad.

I think its the atmosphere in this dark room making him lose his head so i have to be the bigger person and leave why is he making my life difficult,
Its me who is in love with him and when am trying to move away from him he just wants to mess with me. Cause why the hell were we about to kiss each other in there.

Comment and like guys❤️.
**********