Chapter Five

I wake up feeling like crap, i had cried last night before falling asleep but waking up now i felt sick but i guess life goes on , i remember last night Jack calling me later at night, i guess he had gone and dropped off his girlfriend then maybe he then remembered oh i have not yet thanked the person who threw me this wonderful party, what a life.

So when he called i never answered and i just went to sleep i also decided i will try my best to deal with my heart carefully then move on i don't think he was going to be my best friend anymore cause i know if i was the girlfriend i would not allow him to have a girl best friend, so did this mean good bye to our friendship?.

So our years old friendship goes down the drain because I honestly don't know how this is going to work. How come i did not know he was talking to this girl for this long.

It hurt me so much but i now have to think of moving on as well , very soon i will start working , i will get my own place and i will look forward to life, i have my family i also have Claire it will be just fine.

With something to look forward to i get ready. I put on my little summer dress and some boots and get downstairs to eat so that i can go check out the place i am moving in.
When i got to the dining table everybody was just looking at me funny and so i knew that the only thing could be about Jack, but how did all these people know? So embarrassing.

So we eat and my Mom talks to me about how am feeling and she gives me advice about how i will be just fine she knew i liked Jack all this time, she talks about how its all about time and i will be okay. How come people are knowing this and the guy himself doesn't know how i feel,i do not understand.

And speaking of the devil as i get out of the house to get into my car I see Jack's car coming into our drive way so i walk as fast as i can to get to my car and leave before he sees me but luck is not on my side as always, because i am almost to the drivers side when Jack reaches me.

"Elle Wait!, i know you are ignoring me but i want to talk to you" he says in his deep beautiful voice as he walks to me and so i stop and i lean on my car and just look at him waiting for him to continue.
He sees that am not going to speak back so he just continues.

" I wanted to tell you before everybody else but i did not know how your reaction was going to be or how you were going to feel about her so i told you with everybody to make it easier ", am sorry, i could see you were disappointed that i did not tell you".

Well i it sound like a lie but i was not just disappointed my heart was broken too, but go on i say in my heard sarcastically.

"And when i wanted to speak to you you had left early, i wanted to thank you for everything, for the birthday party, He says and he pulls me from the car and wraps his arms around me, " you are always the best".

I breathe in his scent and i feel at peace forgetting all my problems for a sec and then he pulls away
" Are you fine with this though," he then looks me in the eye and asks that dumb question.

Of course am not fine you idiot, i love you and i have always loved you but because you are oblivious you went ahead and got yourself another woman, i have been right here. I say in my head.

I look him in his beautiful grey eyes and i almost feel like crying but i hold it in and i just nod my head to him then i turn around to get in my car but he grabs my fricking waist! And turns me around to him once again , we are standing so close its giving me butterflies.

" why are you lying to me," He whispers to me so closely and it makes me feel some type of way, it feels so good does he realize we are standing too close to each other and that his arm is still around my waist and that if his new girlfriend were to see us right now it would be a big issue,

"Jack, Your arms", i whisper back, He then realizes and he takes a few steps back so fast from me and i get the chance to get it my car without saying anything to him i drive off.

Comment and Vote❤️.
**********