8. [ the favour ]

TEENAGE DIRTBAG

TEENAGE DIRTBAG

chapter 8

[ the favour ]

jasper and ethan arrived at school together. as soon as they stepped out of that car, all eyes landed on them and he certainly did not miss the looks of confusion coming from each cullen. however, ethan paid no mind to it.

thankfully for the two boys, they arrived just in time for the school field trip as people already started boarding the two long yellow school buses, oh how ethan hated them. ethans eyes shortly locked eyes with bella as a warm smile covered her face, ethan said his goodbyes to jasper as he walked over to her before the two made their way onto the bus none of the cullens was getting on.

they held a small talk for the entire bus ride, and every now and again someone would come up to them asking if they were okay. as much as ethan appreciated their concern, it started getting annoying.

it didn't take long for the buses to arrive at their destination as the busses full of students came to a stop, hoards of children quickly getting off of them. it was a small greenhouse that ought to be full of all kinds of plants and whatnot.

bella walked off on her own leaving ethan alone in his own thoughts. his mind quickly flashing back to jasper. jasper. god, ethan was so whipped already. he hadn't known jasper for that long, however, he couldn't help but get a small butterfly feeling whenever he saw him.

not only did his mind cast back to jasper, but it also cast back to when he basically told ethan that the cullens were not human. in other words, jasper's not human. now, this should frighten him; it doesn't, mostly because ethan can do things that no other human should be able to do at all.

ethan let his eyes cast down to his gloved hand that wasn't preoccupied with a sling, why did he have to be so cursed? ethan hasn't felt human touch on his hands for basically as long as he can remember. of course, he can still touch people with the gloves on but it just doesn't feel the same.

but now, ethan was determined to find out what exactly the cullens were. ethan was always one for a challenge.

the jaylin boy strode himself into the greenhouse his eyes quickly finding both alice and jasper who seemed to be so caught up in the plant in front of them to notice ethans presence.

ethans eyes glided over the area in front of him with ease. well, that was until his eyes landed on edward, perfect. ethan took this as his chance to waltz over to the copper-headed boy who had never looked more unimpressed by plants.