57

Simmons looked at 76 and 77, and couldn't help asking another question: "Do you know what the two snakes are doing together?" "

    I know." The two snakes looked calm, "The stars told us, They are mating."

    The two snakes looked at Simmons, puzzled: "Are we right?"

    They asked Simmons, still a little puzzled by his previous answer: "They will entangle their tails in spring to mate/ Match, why not when it’s hot in summer?”

    Human beings will inevitably be more tactful when talking about this kind of thing, Simmons originally wanted to answer them with the same answer as before, but he was very quick before he spoke. Thinking about it, they are only limited by the environment they were in before, so there are some cognitive limitations, but it doesn't mean that they are really the same as young children who have just started babbling in human society.

    They are now adults.

    Simmons squatted down: "You know that their tails are intertwined for mating, so do you know why?" "It's

    for reproduction." The two snakes didn't think about it.

    Simmons thought for a while, and told them: "In the sense of population, it is true that mating is for reproduction." "

    But it's not just that."

    Simmons thought about it seriously, and considered his tone: "For animals, one female and one male pairing can produce offspring, but it is not just that a female will mate with another male." "They

    will examine each other from different aspects, such as appearance, Nest building, hunting ability..."

    Simmons listed them one by one: "In a sense, this can also be attributed to the simplest liking."

    76 and 77 are somewhat unclear, so the meaning of mating/mating between Simmons and Xingxing They were completely different. They looked at Simmons seriously, comparing the similarities and differences between the two.

    "Why do you mate/mate because you like it?" 77 was puzzled.

    "Because I like its beautiful feathers, melodious singing, exquisite nest, and powerful hunting ability...so I choose the other party as the object of reproduction." Simmons asked, "Why can't it be like it?" 76 and 77 by the

    way Thinking about what Simmons said, 77 thought for a while and asked Simmons: "So I want to be with 76 because I like his appearance?" "It's not just

    that." Simmons denied 77's statement.

    "Because I like 76, I like 76's appearance."

    Simmons has determined during this period of observation that the experimental subjects did not receive love from their caregivers in their infancy.

    When their ability to learn and imitate was at its strongest, they did not receive appropriate feedback, so the current experimental subjects did not know how to respond to the love they received. Even a little at a loss for the kindness and love from others.

    Simmons can't guarantee that his ideas are correct, but he thinks he can at least guide them out of the shadow of their caregivers.

    "In a sense, we are similar to these animals, but not quite the same," Simmons said.

    He did not mention some common examples of "marriage" and "formal marriage" in human society, but mentioned more children's concept of marriage: "In human society, there is no such thing as a mating partner. "