50

In a sense, the boy incarnated from the planet disrupted the lives of the experimental subjects to a certain extent. He seemed to be always keen on feeding the experimental subjects. He emerged from behind the bushes and among the branches and leaves of trees, A kind of astonishment that the experimental subjects still couldn't understand looked at them.

    "You guys are amazing." 77 could even imagine his tone when he said this.

    ——When

    the snow completely melted and the snow water flowed into the stream, the subjects gradually got used to and accepted the existence of the boy. One of the subjects asked the boy a question on his own initiative.

    "We don't know your name yet." He looked down at the boy in front of him, "What should we call you?" The

    boy thought for a while and said, "You can call me Xing Xing."

    ——

    77 and 76 stop By the lake, looking down at the reflection on the lake, the calm lake clearly shows their faces, and at the same time fully shows their thick tails.

    77 subconsciously stretched out a hand to touch the much rounded chin, then glanced at 76, and touched the flesh on 76's face with his own hand.

    "It turns out that I really gained a lot of weight." 77 raised the tip of his tail, and gently tapped on the calm lake surface, making circles and circles.

    77 stretched out his hand and touched his stomach. He didn't feel hungry yet, but looking at the position of the sun, it seemed that it was time for lunch again.

    He recalled the amount of food he ate in the morning, looked down at the reflection on the lake that seemed to be stretched horizontally, and began to consider whether to eat less.

    Just thinking about this, there was a big noise from the stone behind the lake. 76 and 77 looked up and found that the star appeared there again with a new prey.

    "I checked the time, you should be hungry." He said, driving the fat looking prey forward, "I'll prepare some food for you."

    76 and 77 looked at each other, 77 took a step forward, he looked up at the stars, noticed the expression on his face, and said in a hesitant tone: "I want to hunt with 76 by myself." 76 and 77 wanted to be with the stars before

    . I mentioned this matter, but Xing Xing seems to be always keen on feeding them, so before bringing it up, both 76 and 77 cared about Xing Xing's thoughts.

    When in the laboratory, the authority of the "mother" is not allowed to be provoked, and everything they give must be accepted by the experimental subjects.

    76 and 77 looked at his expression, and their heartbeat subconsciously accelerated a little.

    Will he be angry?

    Will they be "punished" for their disobedience, just like "mother", until they realize their mistakes?

    But the reaction of the stars was somewhat beyond the expectations of 76 and 77.

    "Do you want to hunt by yourself?" There was a hint of disappointment in the boy's eyes, but he was soon filled with more joy, "That's great too."

    He scratched his hair: "I forgot , you are all adults and have the ability to live independently."

    He seemed to accept this easily, and at the same time he was genuinely happy about it.

    The two snakes looked at his reaction, their eyes showed a bit of confusion: "Aren't you angry?"

    Xing Xing was a little puzzled when he heard this, "Why are you angry?"