52

Out of some kind of persistence, the prey brought back all ended up in the stomachs of the two human snakes.

    After the digestion is over, they repeat the previous behavior in the next hunt.

    During this period, both 76 and 77 acted surprisingly protective of their food, except that the other was not willing to share food with other animals. Therefore, after more than ten days, the two human snakes gained weight visibly with the naked eye.

    Looking at the reflection on the lake, the two snakes felt that this was not a big deal, so they divided the order of hunting and took turns hunting.

    When 76 was out hunting, 77 couldn't take it easy. He dragged his tail and wandered around aimlessly. When he glanced at the bushes, he saw two snakes with their tails intertwined.

    Two tails with similar designs and colors were twisted tightly together, and the similar patterns made 77 almost unable to tell which snake's body was the exposed section.

    He glanced suspiciously, and then continued to move forward. Not far from the boy, he saw two sticky animals leaning against each other.

    One of them approached the other's mouth, picked up a blade of grass that fell from its mouth, and ate it. During the movement, the head of the other one was also pulled closer by the blade of grass, and when the blade of grass finished eating In that instant, 77 seemed to see their tongues touching each other briefly.

    77, who has always only kissed with 76's lips, suddenly had a question that he had never thought about before. Can kissing also stick out the tongue?

    ——The

    new green leaves have slowly covered the branches. The pair of birds I saw before 77 have hatched the young birds. The young birds are chirping and calling in the nest all day long, and they have even started to grow slowly recently. Sparse feathers.

    However, the restlessness that 76 and 77 had buried in their hearts after the moulting ended has not disappeared, and instead they became more and more impetuous because they were not relieved.

    After pushing the experimental subject who came to chat with 77 again, 76 suddenly paused when he turned back to look for 77, and then hesitated, whether his behavior just now was a little too much.

    However, when he came back from hunting and saw the scene where 77 was chatting with another experimental subject, he was inexplicably uncomfortable. He approached 77, and his tail moved and wrapped around 77's tail.

    His possessive desire for 77 is particularly strong at this time.

    77 doesn't know why, but he still cooperates with 76's tail. The black and white tails are intertwined and intertwined, which looks extraordinarily intimate.

    76's two arms stretched out from behind, his chin rested on 77's shoulder, the subject was surprisingly honest in many aspects, 76's tone contained a slight complaint: "I just came back with my prey. "

    I know." 77 blinked, "I saw you when you came over there." "

    But you are still talking to him." 76's tone seemed a little aggrieved.

    "Then I won't talk to him next time?" 77 asked hesitantly after thinking for a while.

    But 76 shook his head when he heard the words, and refused. He rubbed on 77's shoulder: "I just want you to see me for a while." He didn't really want 77 to be surrounded by only himself, an experimental subject. .

    He turned around, approached 77, and exchanged a kiss with him. Recently, they have been indulging in the feeling of kissing, as if it can relieve the restlessness caused by some shedding.