42

This sudden heartbeat only attracted 77 for a moment.

    He was soon drawn to something else.

    The actions of the experimental subjects exploring around inevitably disturbed the other small animals that originally lived here, and soon many disturbed small animals ran out from under the palms of the experimental subjects.

    It was already late at night, and after the initial novelty gradually faded, sleepiness and exhaustion soon came up slowly.

    No. 35 yawned, like an infection, and the other subjects also yawned one after another.

    "It's time to sleep." 35 blinked.

    However, at this time, there was no wall to divide the area, and the experimental subjects looked at the surrounding environment and didn't know where to go to rest.

    But they also don't want to go back to the lab.

    In the end, 35, who was too sleepy, waved the root system under his feet, walked towards the woods, and then dug a hole with his vines in front of a tree, and put his roots in it.

    She waved her vines and looked at the other subjects: "I'll stay here."

    33 looked and climbed up the tree behind No. 35: "Then I'll stay here."

    He Said: "I'm more used to looking at 35."

    The other test subjects also subconsciously chose the location near the test subject living next door to them. Mermaid No. 67 chose a nearby stream, and 77 after looking at it for a while , chose a tree and climbed up.

    77 dragged his own tail up, then stopped there and looked at 76 who hadn't come up yet, and offered an invitation: "Do you want to stay with me in the same tree?" He said, subconsciously moved

    aside , to make room for 76.

    76 naturally would not refuse his invitation, he climbed up the tree trunk, the weight of the two snakes was not light, with his movements, the tree trunk swayed together, and a sleeping bird hanging between the branches fell down Landing on the ground, he shook his head in a daze, flapped his wings and flew to another tree.

    After 76 climbed up the tree, soon a tail got tangled up.

    77's head also leaned over. He looked at 76 and paused for a moment, as if struggling with something. When 76 was about to ask, he leaned over and touched 76's lips lightly, then leaned against 76. The body closed the eyes.

    "Good night."

    ——

    77 was awakened by the sound of birdsong.

    This was an experience that the experimental subjects had never experienced before. A few birds with white feathers and red beaks stood on the branches. They shook the morning dew on their feathers and sang to the sun rising from the east.

    Most of the sunlight in the morning is blocked by the leaves, and the fine light leaks out from the branches and leaves. As the wind blows, it leaves a floating light and shadow on the skin.

    It was blocked by a pair of hands before landing on 77's face.

    76 woke up earlier than 77. Seeing 77 who opened his eyes, he frowned somewhat annoyedly, and patted his tail on the tree trunk. The noisy birds were startled and flew up, and quickly fell silent. He waved his wings and stayed in the air for a while, then landed skillfully again, and shouted noisily again.

    76 and 77 looked at each other, the tip of their tails drooped slightly, and their tone was a little disappointed, with a hint of annoyance: "They can't be driven away." 76 originally