27

After installing the chip, Alisa found that 157 was trying to get the chip out under her skin.

    Alisa couldn't understand that the chip should not have any influence on it, and 157 has always been very obedient, she thought that 157 should not show resistance to the chip.

    "157? What are you doing?" Alisa walked in front of the test subject. One of the tentacles of No. 157 was above the other tentacle with the chip installed. The skin had been opened, revealing the muscle texture inside. The tentacles dripped and landed on the floor.

    Seeing this scene, Alisa constricted her pupils, and subconsciously pushed away 157's tentacles that were still hurting her, pressed the wound with her other hand, and at the same time shouted loudly to another researcher: "Claire, come and help me!"

    Claire was taken aback by the eagerness in Alisa's tone, and rushed over in a hurry. After seeing this scene, she was also stunned for a moment. Under the wound made by 157 herself, a corner of the chip had already been exposed.

    "What's the matter?" Claire quickly walked over with gauze and medicine, applied the medicine to 157's tentacles, and carefully wrapped them with gauze.

    However, as soon as the two let go, the other tentacles of 157 stretched out again, peeled off the gauze, exposed the wound, and then tried to use the tip of the tentacles to get out the chips that had begun to grow together with the new flesh, which did not cooperate with theirs. move.

    "157!" Alyssa seldom reprimanded No. 157 in such a harsh tone, but while reprimanding her loudly, her tone was still full of tension that could not be concealed.

    "Let go of the tentacle!" She repeated subconsciously, "Let go of it, don't hurt yourself!" At the end, her voice even trembled slightly due to nervousness.

    157 glanced at her, but did not stop.

    The low mood of the past few days has accumulated until now, and No. 157 subconsciously expressed his resistance in this straightforward way.

    Alisa, who couldn't stop 157, could only grab its tentacles with her hands, but 157 had more than one free tentacles. Alisa had to hold tightly to the tentacles she had already grasped while controlling 157's newly extended tentacles.

    In a hurry, Alyssa's skin was pulled open by 157's tentacles, red blood dripped down her arm and dripped onto 157's skin.

    The pain in her arm only made Alisa frowned slightly, and then ignored her own wound and continued to press on 157's tentacles that were trying to hurt her.

    157's movements froze, and finally he seemed to calm down, standing there blankly, letting Alyssa hold his tentacles.

    157 looked at the two pools of blood on the ground, and a tentacle touched the red blood.

    "It's different."

    It's obviously not the first time that Alisa has been injured, but she said in a strange tone: "My blood color is different from that of 'Mom'."

    Alisa breathed a sigh of relief , she had no idea what 157 was muttering in a low voice. Alyssa tried to stretch out her arms to hug 157, but she could barely wrap her arms around it. After 157 calmed down, she stretched out a hand to caress 157's back slowly. 

       "Why hurt yourself?" The voice of "Mom" still sounded gentle in 157's ears, as if she was asking patiently, "If you don't like it, can we take it off  ?"

      The tentacles moved, as if giving up on themselves, and gently wrapped around Alisa's body.  

     How do you tame a little monster?