Dr. K x Male Reader [SMUT]

You shuddered, stretching your body across the bed in Dr. K's lab. He's been out for a very long time, and you've been lusting for your mate to come and breed you. Your white fluffy ears alert at the sound of the door opening, and your tail swished as you approached.

"Hi darling. How are you?"

You smiled, beaming.

"Good, good. I can tell, you're waiting for something, aren't you?"

You nodded, falling back onto the bed. You grinned, your eyes pools of lust. Dr. K sighed, and slowly took off his coat, revealing his latex cock. Yours twitched with anticipation, as you prepared for the night of your life.

"Okay, you've waited long enough..." Dr. K slowly grabbed the bottle of lube from his desk, coating his finger in it.

"On your stomach. Now." He growled, approaching from behind.

He dipped the first finger into your hole, purring as you tightened around it. He then began pumping, preparing you at a steady pace. Your tail wagged as you moaned loudly. As if in response, he dipped another finger into you, continuing his fast paced pumping. You filled the room with lude noises, until he suddenly stopped.

"Not yet." He murmured, preparing his cock to penetrate you.

It was large, slick, and erect. Precum forming on it's tip. Your own cock hungrily twitched for some action, and you took it into your paws. You began to pump it with your fingers, enjoying the feeling of tension. Then, suddenly, Dr. K grabbed your arm, and growled.

"Not. Yet."

He held your arm, and bent you down.

"It looks like puppy's gonna need some punishment." He snarled.
"On your knees."

You shakily lowered yourself to your knees. He presented you with his cock, and he narrowed his eyes.

"Suck, slut."

You opened your mouth, and dragged your tongue over the length. It was warm, and soon you took the entirety of it in. Desperately sucking the length. You licked the tip, over stimulated moans vibrating the cock. You felt a knot dig into your stomach, your own cock twitching despite the lack of friction.

In a single moan, you came, white nectar spilling on the floor. You continued to stay there, Dr. K's cock staying limp in your mouth.

"Hmph. I suppose you deserve something."

The doctor flipped you onto the bed, and shoved his cock into you. Within moments he was pumping you, his thick length hitting your prostate every time. You shuddered as you felt him reach his climax, each pump more feral. Then, he came, his cum coating your insides. Dr. K slowly took his cock out of your hole, and sat down.

"Good boy."