Squiddog X Human [Smut]

The human ran through the water, the thick, goopey tendrils grabbing their feet, and pulling them under. He gasped for air, as the creature began slowly creeping up his leg, it eventually found their cock, and began rubbing, sending shrill pleasure through the body. The human began tearing off their bottoms, but to no avail. The tendrils wanted to tease them. Out of the water, a squiddog arose, its cock already formed from latex and peaking with interest. The tendrils continued rubbing, as the squiddog came closer. It locked its eyes with the human, itching for more tension. The human moaned, they didnt care about the latex creeping down their spine, or the tendrils slowly trying to enter him. "hghrnn..!" He mumbled, as he felt the squiddog flip him onto his knees. It slipped some of its tendrils to enclose around his ass, as it positioned itself. It thrust forwards, and with a moan, it began pumping in and out. The tendrils finally tore his shorts, and began curling around his cock. Another squiddog arose from the water, and opened its mouth to his cock. It slowly gripped on and explored it with its tongue.
"Hgn..!" The human moaned again, as one squiddog kept thrusting his cock deeper, touching his prostate almost every time. Before he could call anything better than this, they felt the second squiddog suckling his dick, slowly caressing his length. The human moaned, the overstimulatuon hitting him like a bullet, he groaned one last time, and came. "Good mate.." The Squiddog muttered, patting the human. The human looking down at the pool of sticky white cum, and watched as the squiddog lapped it up with its tongue. They felt the latex creeping closer, lurching forward from his spine, but he didn't care, the squiddog sat on his lap, nuzzling into his newly formed fur.

Requested