Colin X Shark Transfur [Smut]

Colin ran, in his panicked state, he barely noticed the shark fin creeping up behind him. He tripped, as the shark rose from underwater, picking him up and holding him from over his shoulder. The Shark grinned, and slid his hand down Colin's back. The alpha shark pulled out a tail, and stopped midway. The feeling of the latex sliding out of him felt amazing, as Colin made a whimper of pleasure. The Shark definitely enjoyed Colin's reaction, as he dipped his hand in once more, and fully transfered Colin. The shark didn't stop though, and slapped Colin's ass, most likely demanding that Colin fuck him. Of course, what once was "Colin", was more than happy to please his new leader. The Shark grinned, as he slapped the smaller Shark's ass again. And again. The smaller shark' s moans and whimpers fuelling the Alpha. He then reached for the pants Colin used to wear, and ripped them off, revealing an already aroused cock, with a bit of precum already forming. The Alpha leant in for a kiss, digging his tongue deep into the smaller shark's throat. Un-satisfied, he held the smaller shark to his cock, grinning. The smaller shark opened his mouth, and began licking the penis, making sure not to prick his alpha. The alpha laughed, as the smaller shark began to become over-stimulated. The smaller shark came, its white cum dropping onto the Alpha's stomach. The alpha, becoming aroused by the smaller shark, began to form pre-cum on his tip. The smaller shark lapped it up with his tongue, smearing it onto the head. The alpha ordered his shark to stop, and turned him over. The shark dipped his finger into the smaller shark, enjoying his moans as he touched his prostate. The alpha becoming over-stimulated came. The smaller shark made its way towards the alphas tip, and cleaned up the mess with his tongue. "That's it, little toy." The alpha growled, signalling for the smaller shark to leave.

DAMN. anyways!
Not requested.