TSC Guards X Squid Dog X Tiger Shark [SMUT]

This is the requested continuation of last chapter, so bondage and tentacle kink kinda

Bryan and Charlie felt the water sway around their naked, needing bodies. It somehow felt empty without their monster companions.

"Do you think they'll come back?" Charlie asked, he was desperately trying not to relieve his sexual tension in the hopes he'd be fucked by the 2 sexy creatures.

"I hope so." Bryan replied without thinking. He was hoping, though. The idea of being mates with Tiger Shark and Squid Dog seemed so tantalizing.

As if on instinct, tentacles seized up the two boys again, as Squiddog and Tiger Shark emerged from the depths. "Patient mates.." Squiddog muttered, and Bryan's cock twitched at the praise. The creature smirked, and gently curled it's tendrils around his thigh, whilst keeping him suspended in the air. His bulging cock stood out proudly, precum already leaking from the wanting slit. Tiger Shark grinned, and snatched Charlie, holding him on his shoulder. He reached one of his fingers, and gently pushed it into his enterence. Charlie moaned, his cock dripping with precum. Tiger Shark pulled out his finger with a sudden 'pop', and a sharks' tail ripped out from it. The latex explored Charlie's body, gently caressing him and promising to bring him ecstasy. Bryan watched as the newly Transfurred Charlie was seated onto Tiger Shark's lap. He comfortably sat himself on Tiger Shark's bulging cock, and manuvoured it to allow it to slip into him. He began to bounce, the slick cock being lubricated by the latex. Bryan watched with wide eyes, and he felt his own body being over taken by latex.

The Squiddog sat him next to Tiger Shark, the latex tendrils still clutching his thigh. Squiddog sat behind him, planning something. Bryan gazed at Charlie's stuck out cock, and slowly began to lick it, sucking on the length and guiding it down his throat. The tendrils latched onto Bryan's own cock, and began pumping it, making him feel like he was in heaven. Squiddog watched, using his hands to pleasure himself. Charlie moaned, the high pitched sounds indicating he was close. Bryan used his tongue to map the length, before Charlie shot spurts of white cum, coating the inside of Bryan's mouth. He felt his own cock twitch, as it released black cum onto the tendrils. Tiger Shark grinned as he filled the insides of Charlie with his own load, and Squiddog moaned as he too released his cum.