Dr. K x Tigershark [Smut]

Dr. K shuffled through his notes, and looked around the pool. There were no other people around. No other latexes except a Tigershark. It grinned, and gestured to Dr. K to take of his coat. Dr. K slowly and cautiously took off his coat. It was mating season, and most latexes were in... Heat. He shuddered, feeling his own instinct urge him on. The Tigershark rushed to meet him, it's tail wagging. It looked at him with a lust he couldn't deny. His latex body was already forming a cock. He licked his lips, perhaps there'd be a reason to venturing this far after all. The creature dragged him into the water in a moment, and placed him upon it's tail. Dr. K instinctively grinded in the large mass, but was not satisfied. The Tigershark grabbed him with his tail, and approached his erect dick. It poked out with excitement, ready for what was about to happen. The Tigershark dipped forward, and placed it's paw to the slit. It grinned and dropped Dr. K, as he felt his paws steady on the floor. Tigershark was just above him, his cock protruding out. "Fuck yourself." He growled. Dr. K didn't know what to do, so he simply began to masterbate. Tigershark looked on in a lust, and in a moment, say down, ordering Dr. K to sit on his lap. Feeling Tigershark's cock against his ass felt so good, and he tried to fit Tigershark's length into his hole. He didn't even notice his drooling. Tigershark moved Dr. K onto his knees, and began to insert his cock into his whole. Dr. K moaned as the pace quickened. Tigershark wasnt holding back, as each strike hit his prostate with amazing accuracy. Dr. K opened his mouth, a series of moans coming out. Tigershark, began to moan too. "U-ugh.. I-I'm gonna..." Dr. K moaned loudly as he let his own load spur out. The white fluid splattered all over the floor, as Tigershark pulled his big, erect cock out. It was about to cum too, and Dr. K struggled to his knees to suck on the mass. He suckled on it, dragging his tongue over the slit. Tigershark moaned as his own cum filled Dr. K's mouth. He lapped it up. And like that, Tigershark nodded, and swam away. Leaving Dr. K fulfilled.