Wild Things

Me, Maya, And Anna were sitting in class until I got a note from babe and all he said was "Pass this to Anna" I nod in response, and hand it to Anna.  Anna had giggled and opened it up, it had read "Yo, wassup a few of us r gonna watch Wild Things at night at my house. Wanna come? - Tight. B" Anna smiled, As she knew that it was from Brendan. "Oh my god! you have to go Anna!" We all started to squeal, when the teacher interrupted us. "All right, silencio silencio" The band teacher yelled to the class, "We have a lot to get through! So let's start!" "Can I use the bathroom!" Some kid yelled, The band teacher gave him a glare. "I'll hold it" the kid muttered and sunk back in his chair. "You know what actually I need to go really bad!" Elle giggled at the kid, "Make it Quick!" The teacher yelled, before looking back at us to start.

We were now outside, Playing soccer. To be honest I suck at Soccer, We we're talking about how Maya was going to ask Sam as her "Date" to Brendan's house. "So.. I may have or may not said you were going to watch Wild Things with us, and Brendan so you have to in invite someone" My eyes widened, "Anna! What the fuck!" "It's fine!" Anna reassured her, and walked away with Maya. Who am I going to invite? I looked to my right, and saw Alex by himself kicking the ball. I walked over to Alex, But as I was walking some kid I didn't know came up to me. "Hey! So I know you also got invited to Brendan's Movie thing, And since me and you don't have anyone to go with, you wanna go with me?" The kid asked, blushing. I though hard before saying yes to the boy, I mean why would Alex want to hang out with those guys anyways? As the kid was walking away, I tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey! What's your name?" I asked the mystery boy, He smiled at me before saying. "Jackson~" And walked away.

I was making my way to lunch, when Alex stopped in front of me looking me dead in the eye. "Who was that boy you were talking to?" He asked, "Oh! This boy named Jackson, he really nice, he invited me over to Wild Things at Brendan's tonight" His fist tightened, "Whatever go have fun with Jackson" He scoffed, before walking away from me. Is he jealous?

Me and Jackson had arrived at Brendan's, their wasn't enough room on the couch so I sat on the floor with Jackson, He kept staring at which was so creepy. As we were watching the movie, Anna had announced she was going to the bathroom after Brendan left? I looked up at Maya, and she smiled down at me mouthing 'Their gonna make out' She said before looking at the tv screen, I smiled. I looked over, to see Sam put his hand on some girls thigh he had invited, I think her name is Jenna? (I fucking hated Jenna like she was mad annoying and awkward bro) It's a bummer he went with Jenna, I knew Sam has a crush on Maya because he told me on AIM a couple days ago, And I didn't understand if he had a crush on Maya why would he go with Jenna?

Anna and Brendan had come back, Brendan was smiling but looked bummed, and Anna looked depressed. They were cheering around us, ooing that they made out. They sat back down on the couch, and Anna looked upset but I didn't know why, I had asked her what's wrong and she told me That she in fact did make out with Brendan but it felt really bad and that she might break up with him, I know that was the most stupid thing ever but I still supported her.

It was the next day at school, and Jackson would not stop following her, She had noticed that Anna and Maya were like gone, and she had heard that Anna broke up with Brendan, she had dropped her stuff and the floor and went down to pick it back up, when she felt a slap on her ass. Elle had gasped, and looked behind her too see who it was and it was.. Jackson!? "Jackson! What the fuck is wrong with You!" I screamed at him, which got a lot of attention from students and they gathered around us In a circle, "Relax Babygirl, I had to smack that cake I just couldn't resist" Jackson said while licking his lips, (Sorry I had to make it cringe cuz it's pen15) Just then I see, Alex storming up to Jackson looking pissed as f, and Brandt and Dustin were chasing after him telling him to stop. Then Alex punched Jackson in the nose, and a crack was heard. I winced, Alex had kept punching when a teacher came and separated them. I grabbed Alex's hand and dragged him to the bathroom, and dabbed his face with a wash cloth. "You didn't have to do that You know" I said, "I know, but who does that Jackson dude think he is by touching you" He clenched his jaw, I giggled and took a hold of his cheek for him to look at me, "Alex I know your jealous, but you don't have to be I only have my eyes on you, plus remember I did beat the shit of Stevie" He chuckled, before apologizing and pulling me into a kiss, and Wrapping his arms around my waist in a hug.
"I love you pretty girl"
"I love your pretty boy"

Heyy, hope this chapter was ok for you guys, One more chapter until season 2! Can't wait for all that drama! ❤️😃