Posh

I was sitting on mayas couch in her living room discussing our project we were supposed to do for school, Maya and Anna were running around everywhere trying to make it look "nice" but nothing made a difference. "Okay they are going to be here any minute" Maya said to me and Anna, "Did you bring your mom's shopping bag Anna?" "Yup" Said Anna as she handed Maya a Chanel bag, Then they stuck the Chanel bag to the wall? How weirder can my best friends get? Elle sees Maya cover Ojichans picture with a blanket (I skipped Ojichan because that episode had left us all traumatized so I didn't include Elle in it, forgot to put that sorry! Back to the chapter) "Maya u don't think your mom would really like that you covered OjiChans portrait" "It's fine Elle like my mom will never find out anyways" Maya said, Then Maya's super hot brother and his friend I think named Evan walk down the stairs to the door, (I know this is supposed to be a Alex story but you can not argue with me that Shuji is not fine) Before Shuji left with his friend he spoke up, "Mom wanted me to give this to you before you left" He then stuck up his middle finger which made me giggle, "Stop! Don't flip me off Shuji!" Maya yelled at them before they left. Anna took a hold of Maya's shoulders then said "Your brother is fine" "She's not wrong Maya" "Anna! Elle! Stop that's so disgusting!" Maya whined then Anna started to do this weird dance What the fuck.

    A few minutes later the girls had finally arrived, and we were now outside dressed in our characters. "So, we have the definition in the dace, but who's gonna bring us milk?" I screamed not it before everybody and put my finger on my nose, Everybody copied me. "Maya's it!" Becca said, "I literally said before all of you!" That's so a lie but she did say it in time, "No it's funny if Maya plays the servant who brings us milk" Becca says giggled with her friends, "Guys stop it's fine I'll do it" I spoke up defending Maya, "No Elle it's fine Maya has to do it" "Why do I have to play the servant" Maya says dropping her forced smile. "Because your like different from us, we're the spice girls your the servant because your tan" Stevie said, This fucking bitch. I walked up to Stevie and slapped her so hard that her cheek was now red, The girls around us gasped but I couldn't give a shit. "Don't you ever try to be racist to my best friend you piece of shit, your the one who fucked almost everybody in school so shut the fuck up you whore!" I yelled in her face, she was speechless but she had punched me in the eye Shit that's gonna leave a bruise. "Bet bitch!" I gripped her hair and tugged on it has hard as I could and threw her on the ground, I got on top of her and started to punch the shit out of her, Maya and Anna were trying to pull me off of Stevie but that didn't work. "I'm done, fuck you all I'm leaving" I got off of Stevie and left, the fucking bitch think she gonna get away with saying that hell no! (I know that's not apart of the episode but I wanted to do that too her when she said that soo)

    As I was walking home I saw Alex, Brandt, and Dustin walking down the sidewalk in my direction, I quickly turned around on my heel trying to avoid any more drama when Alex saw my back and yelled my name out "Hey Elle!" Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Not right now, I covered my eye with my hair and turned back around to be face to face with the trio, "Hey Elle, what's up with your face?" Dustin says, she must have scratched my face, "Oh! Nothing just fell on my face that's all! Haha" Alex has concern all over his face, then he pushes the hair that was covering my face to the side so he sees my bruise from Stevie, "Who the fuck did this too you!" He says pulling me into a hug, "Stevie was racist as hell to Maya so I beat her up but unfortunately she left a bruise" which made them all chuckle. "Come on let's go back to my place so I can fix up you bruise" he grabs my hand and walks us to his house, Brandt and Dustin left to hang at Dustins house so it was just me and Alex.

I was now on the counter in Alex's bathroom, with him standing between my lags with a first aid kit, he was rubbing my eye with the washcloth which I winced at a couple times but he held my hand all the way through it, when he was done cleaning my bruise he smiled "All done!" He said like a little kid which I giggled at, "Your laugh is so cute I swear" which made me smile at him. We started to stare at each other before we both started to lean in, and our lips touched, the kiss got a little more heated that his hand was on my waist and my hand was in his hair, We pulled away smiling at each other until I checked my watch and saw it was 9:30. "Shit! I gotta go home, my most probably worried!" I hopped of the counter and pecked his lips one last time before touching the door knob to leave, I turned around and said "See you at school pretty boy" and left leaving him a blushing mess.

It was the next day at school, I was at my locker putting on lip gloss when Alex came up to her smiling, "Hey Elle" Elle turned to Alex smiling, "Hey Alex" He whispered in her ear, "Wanna hang out tomorrow?" He asked, "Sure but why are you whispering?" She giggled at him "I don't even know" he smiled at her. Alex was going to talk when he got cut off my people laughing down the hallway, Alex took Elle's hand and led her to all the commotion, "I am Japanese" Brandt says with his hands up to his eyes, I give him a confused looks hen I see a sign on Maya's locker saying "I Am Japanese", "Soo um where was I" Elle turned to look at Anna, Do I gotta fight another bitch, I was going to walk up to Anna when Alex pulled me back, with my back to his chest, Which made me a blushing mess. Then some random kid, came behind Brandt "Maya, me love you long time" he said laughing with Brandt, "Hey, umm that's not apart of this" Anna said, Maya was on the verge of crying but held it in, "Hey, Lucy Lui can I get a 5$ handjob" Brandt laughed again, Alex let out a little giggle which Elle turned around to give him a death glare which he stopped immediately, Just then a teacher came "What's going on here!" Maya said with a low voice, "Someone put this on my locker" The teacher just then took the note, read it and turned back to the crowd, "Who's responsible for this!?" The teacher said, and almost everybody pointed at Anna This bitch, "Seriously Anna" Maya said, her voice cracking. The teacher took Anna away, and I got out of Alex grip and hugged Maya, "I'm sorry Anna would do this to you" I whispered to her, rubbing her back. They Also took Maya away where Anna was with her parents and Maya's parents, Elle was about to leave when Alex caught up to her apologizing for laughing at Maya earlier, Elle smiled at him and said it was okay and pecked him on the check and headed towards her next class...

Damn, two chapters at night, I got nothing better to do! Also I leave for Florida in 14 days so I might be able to post but it might be really slow just letting you guys know!☺️