Easter 🐇🐥

*Special Chapter*

I woke up from my alarm clock playing it's Easter music? I then remembered it was Easter and that I was going to Alex's house to hangout with him! I got changed and went downstairs to see my mom and a huge basket with little goodies that I liked inside. "Thank you so so so much mom!" I said hugging her, We got to Alex's house and my mom kept saying to not do any funny business with him. "Mom stop we're not going to do anything!" God she is so annoying some times. We knocked on the door and Mrs.Nolan answered, "Hi you two come on in, I'll call Alex for you hunny" she seemed really nice, "Alex your girlfriend is here!" I blushed, "He's not my boyfriend" I said to her. "Oh sorry! I thought you were because he has been talking about you a whole lot" I got flustered. Alex came running down the stairs with bunny ears on? He then pulled me into a big ass hug, putting his face in my neck.

He brought me too his room and we flopped on the bed, "Why are you wearing bunny ears" I said giggling at the boy, he smiled "Because it's Easter duh" he then attacks me by tickling my stomach. "Alex stop!" I sad laughing on the verge of tears, "What do you wanna do?" He asks. "Wanna have a egg hunt?" "Yess!" We went downstairs and filled the eggs with candy,money,and whatever the hell he put in there. We started to find the eggs that our moms hid and he kept trying to steal the eggs out of my basket! "Get your own eggs Alex!" He giggles and pushes me so that he gets the egg I was reaching to get. When we had found all of the eggs, we sent them down in the table and counted who had more eggs. It came in total that I had the most! "Hah! I beat you loser!" I say teasing him, he gives me a shut the fuck up look I laugh at that, "so what's my reward since I won?" He blushes before, putting his bunny ears on my head, We both giggle due to the fact I look like a bunny. "You look cute with those on you know right?" I blush at that, "Here is your "Reward" He makes sure that our moms are nowhere in sight then leans in and kisses me KISSES ME, OMG KILL ME RIGHT NOW! We pull away to catch our breaths, we smile at each other.

"Happy Easter Elle"
"Happy Easter Alex" then we kiss again 💋

Sorry it's short! I didn't have that many ideas of what to do for Easter, you can make up any scenarios of you didn't really want those. Happy Easter! 🐇🐣🐰