Community service Pt.2

It was now the day of the fashion show and Elle was really nervous, she had never walked down a "runway" before. I put on my hat and my outfit, and looked myself in the mirror Ok girl I see you! Just then Heathers mom walks in with heather by her side, "Heathers thong is missing and if you have I'm not mad just give it back" All the girls were confused, but I knew that Anna and Maya stole it so I Side eyed them to give it back but they ignored me. "Mom! If you could just call it underwear" "No heather, they can't find you thong so your just going to have to wear your panties you have right now I can't deal with this" Heathers mom said and left, "Okay guys if you actually have Heathers thong just give it back" Becca said, "Plus, Maya,Anna,Elle, or terra were the ones who might have took it" "What!" Me,Anna,and Maya said at the same time. "The Bible says no Thongs!" Terra said and the attention was on us three, "Why would I steal Heathers thong when I have plenty of thongs myself!" "Hold up! You have your own thongs!" Maya and Anna yelled at me, "Not the time!"

I was in line with my partner, then Anna comes back from the walkway and drags me and Maya in the corner before Maya goes on, "Beccas going to pull down your pants! Everybody will see the thong" "wait what Anna!" Then Maya is pushed down the runway with her partner, I see through the curtains that in fact Becca is trying to pull down Maya's pants but fails and gets taken away by Heathers mom.

After the fashion show, we are in the room again and Maya has Heathers thong in her hand, they both look sad they are giving away the thong, Just then Maya kissed the thong. I give her a what the fuck look, then they put the thong back in Heathers bag and we all walk out of the nursing home hand and hand.

Sorry it's short I was finishing the rest of the chapter today since I was lazy as fuck yesterday! 😃