Chapter 27

"Alright babe, get up." The voice of Adrian says. Something soft hits me in the face but hard. My eyes immediately fly open and I am ready to yell at him to get the hell out of my room but I don't.

I freeze in my spot on the bed, under the warm blankets and try to sink back into them.

My heart pounds in my chest and I try to keep from sweating. The tingles are very prominently running through me and the warmth soon follows.

He's here.

I looks up to Adrian and he nods his head, ruefully. Over the past few days, we've gotten closer. I hate to admit it but I would consider Adrian and Michael my friends.

They have been here for me and I haven't even asked.

"He and Michael are talking in the conference room." He whispers and takes a seat on the bed.

"Does he know I'm here?" I ask.

Adrain shakes his head. "I sprayed most of your walls and windows with wolves bane so as long as you stay in here you will be fine."

I had been warned yesterday that he was called by Adrian himself and that he was on his way here. I thought it was going to take him like two days or so.

"Why didn't it take him longer to get here?" I ask.

Adrian cringes and I regret even asking. "He apparently was out this way already looking for you."

I rub up and down my face and sigh. It was bound to happen at some point. I already knew that he wanted me back anyway. It is still shocking, though, that he is in the same building as me right now.

I'm not sure what I should be feeling about that.

"I'm gonna get ready then, I guess." I say and Adrian stands up and heads out the door.

"Call me when you are ready to come down." He says.

"Ok." I whisper.

He closes the door behind him and I lay there for a few more minutes before throwing the blankets off me and rolling off the bed and onto my feet.

I shuffle to the bathroom and decide that a nice long bath would be great to calm my nerves.

I start the water and the strip out of my clothes before getting in. The warm water immediately calms me down and my hands find their normal place on my belly.

The kicking starts instantly and I smile. He is still okay in there. I have started to count the days till four months. I have exactly 28 days till then. I am totally not prepared.

I have absolutely no baby supplies. Which isn't surprising since I'm still being held captive here.

I finish washing and get out of the tub. I dry myself and go to my closet. I pick out a simple grey maternity top and a coral color red maxi skirt. I got Michael to have one of his pack woman to go get me some clothes that would fit. I don't know who she is, but she went above and beyond what I needed. I have a full closet of all kinds of stuff including an assortment of jewelry.

After picking out some sandals I go to the bathroom and begin to blow dry my hair. After that I decide to prolong my time even more and curl it into big soft waves. I also put on a light layer of makeup which is all from the generous woman also.

I hear a knock on my bedroom door and the nerves start back up again. I walk out of the bathroom just as Adrian closes my door.

He stops midstride once he sees me. "You do know that you weren't supposed to dress up."