𝟎𝟑𝟒. 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤. ⋆*.⋆

[ STOLEN-RANK, 034 ]

< 7:20 AM, U.A High...
[ Mafutafu City ]

Izuku glanced around the school hallway in wonder, eyes scanning around to look for his assigned class, which is Class 1-A. Both feeling giddy and nervous. The former because he's now finally classmates with Yoimiya and the latter because he might get expelled if he does something wrong.

"—This place is too big..." Izuku carefully spoke in a timid manner, walking nervously with his hands clutching his backpack straps.

He halted walking infront a huge door that reads 1-A. Izuku gulped as he took a grasp on the door handle, he readied himself before opening it. He was surprised to see there is a fight going on once he had a look inside.

"—Bitch! How does it feel stealing the first place from me, huh!?"

The oh-so-familiar voice and the familiar address made Izuku flinch like a hamster. It can't be that they're already fighting when the class hasn't even started yet..

Yoimiya couldn't help but let out a scoff and smirked cockily. "Steal? Are you hearing yourself right now, you narcissistic motherfucker?" she hissed back, the two remained unmoving and glaring at each other.

"Stop it, you two! it's very unbefitting for two top students to fight on the first day of school. And you, stop grabbing a woman's shirt collar like that!" a familiar guy with dark blue hair and glasses interjected as he tried to get in between the two.

Izuku panicked and looked around his other classmates, hoping for someone to help stop the two's fight, only to get confronted with an equally terrified looks. They knew the two was the top students from the entrance exam and they knew better than get in the way.