𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬. ⋆*.⋆

[ AMBER-EYES, 001 ]

[ AMBER-EYES, 001 ]

Shrill crying sounds could be heard from a certain traditional japanese house, the hysterical cry of a woman in her mid 20's echoed troughout the clean and modest hallway. She clutched a piece of clothing from his dear husband as tears flowed like river, her lower body sprawled on the wooden floor. Naganohara Yura failed to notice the small amount of blood flowing from her fingernails. Eyes dilated as if she's losing her mind.

The dejected phone on the floor that still have the contact on from a caller, damp from the woman's tears. A child in the age of four scampered on the room entrance. The sight made the little girl's knees to crumble, causing her small dainty hands to drop the tray she's holding.

Small whimpers that belonged on a panicked dirty blond child soon followed. Wondering why her mother is unusually acting this way. Remembering how a few minutes ago her mother was smiling at her sweetly. "Momma..? What's wrong..?" the girl weakly mumbled.

Yoimiya trudged closer to her emotional mother. Her pale hand reached out to her mother's head, having the intention to comfort her mother and calm her down. She felt her heart getting pinched from the scene infront of her.

— Smack!

The woman's vision blackened, Her mind unclear as she slapped her daughter's face. All she could think about at the moment was how the little girl infront of her was the reason why her husband is now dead.

"—AH!!" The small quivering child yelped as she felt her body got slammed to the other side of the room. Knowing that her frail back will form a big bruise from the impact.

"Don't touch me." Yura growled. Her eyes devoid of light, seemingly losing all of her remaining hope. Little Yoimiya flinched as she caught a glimpse of her mother's expression. The woman once again continued to dig her face onto the fabric of her beloved husband as she cried and cried, now smeared with an ample amount of tears and snot.