𝟎𝟏𝟑. 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝.⋆*.⋆

[ STRAWBERRY-FLAVORED, 013 ]

< 1:30 PM, Two Years Later...

On a sunday morning, Shoto woke up feeling that something significant is going to happen today though there is no way of knowing what it is. It could be a bad or a good thing which he certainly hoped to not be bad hence why he avoided any possible item that could hurt him for the past hours since he woke up.

As he wrote his letter that he ment to send to the girl, Shoto's mind wonder when would the girl finally come back from Inazuma. From the letters, she didn't respond with any date in particular and only said the word 'soon' which made him, Fuyumi and Natsu hope that her 'soon' ment 'tomorrow'.

Writing his usual pleasantries, mentioning small stuffs like what happened for the past two days, questions for her and whatnot. Shoto heave a sigh, god knows how badly he wanna hug and snuggle the girl right now that he even dreamed of her every once in a while.

Head leaning on his folded arms and his right side of his face smooshed on it, he let his upper body getting supported by his study table. Face expressionless and eyes is glimmering in forlorn. Sunday was his favorite day because it was only the day of the week where his father wouldn't bother him with training that he have to sneak out anytime a certain time is coming.

Heavy footsteps caught his attention, Shoto read who the incoming person is from their footsteps, it was the habit which he picked up just to avoid his overbearing father. His chest calmed down when he realized it's only Fuyumi.

"—Shoto-kun. Can you go and buy something for dinner? I have something I must do that needs to be submitted tomorrow.." Fuyumi's worried voice made him blink.

"Uhm.. Sure..?" Shoto shortly said, nodding at his older sister who sigh in relief. She wanted to go ask Natsu first but felt guilty when she saw him doing his project, Fuyumi couldn't help but go to her youngest brother as her last resort.