𝟎𝟏𝟔. 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐨𝐛𝐚. ⋆*.⋆

[ COLD-SOBA, 016 ]

[ COLD-SOBA, 016 ]

< 11:30 AM, On a Saturday Mid-Morning...

Ragged huffing and tired deep breaths resonated around the rented training ground, Shoto lifelessly sprawled on the floor, gloomy and tired face that looks like his soul left his body.

Yoimiya laughed at his funny face, wiping her own sweaty forehead. She grabbed a towel and a water bottle from her duffel bag that contained of first aid kit. Setting it down on Shoto's side.

"...Thanks." Shoto said in a low tone, sitting up. He opened the cap of the water bottle and chugged it empty. Two toned hair tousled around. Yoimiya pointed out his untidy hair which made him arrange it neatly.

"Your ice was amazing..!" Yoimiya complimented, she shot her gaze elsewhere, "—Though, I noticed, Are you holding back?"

Shoto blinked in surprise, was his combat skills that weak..? "Nope, It's just that...I'm not good with close combat yet.." Shoto monotonously said, he scratched his cheek, quite embarrassed.

Yoimiya flinched, she stiffly turned to look at Shoto's dispirited form. Apologizing almost immediately. Shoto shook his head, telling her it wasn't her fault for mistaking it.

—————

< 12:20 PM, On a Mall...

"—How about Cold Soba, Shoto-chan..?" Yoimiya glanced up at her friend, Shoto, who in turn nodded his head lightly. He never tried the food but if Yoimiya said for him to eat it he would without doubt.

Yoimiya gave him an assuring wide smile, "You'll definitely love it..! It's my second favorite food other then Dango!" she excitedly said with sparkling eyes. She dragged Shoto to the shop where she frequently eats.

Upon entering, the shop waitress immediately greeted her by her name with a beaming smile. Shoto half expected the situation because of just how extroverted Yoimiya is, He uncomfortably stood beside the girl, glancing around the shop interior while the girl chatters with the waitress.