𝟎𝟏𝟓. 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐫𝐮𝐛.⋆*.⋆

[ GREEN-SHRUB, 015 ]

< 3:20 PM, Two Months Later...

Bell had long ranged, but a certain freckeled boy still sat on his chair, figure hunched and face glued to his Notebook.

Sparkling eyes, his thoughts wandered off, does he really deserve this precious signature..? did he look stupid asking for the pro-hero for it this morning..? he sure hope the second part wasn't the case.

'Thank you for the support, Young man!' one page from his Notebook says, scribbled handwriting was alike a doctor's but Izuku didn't mind it at all, he was elated by the fact that he wasn't ignored at least.

Izuku grinned, face softening as if clouding with happiness. With a bang, A certain blonde boy entered the room entrance door with his two lackeys in tow.

Katsuki mockingly laughed, which caught Izuku's attention, the green haired boy directed his gaze to the male in front of his desk. His once happy state now replaced with confusion.

"Hah! Shitty Deku being a creep with his silly Notebook again!" Katsuki snatched the Notebook from Izuku's grasp, reading the content of the page with a squint, He slammed it back to the desk, the page open for his lackeys to see. "—Pathetic weaklings like you should've just stayed home, you know?"

One of his lackeys handed him a bottle of ink, Katsuki took it without giving him a glance. Izuku gulped in worry, seemingly aware what the blonde is about to do.

Opening the cap, Katsuki started to let the ink drop down on the page, a wide mocking grin present on his face. "Oops."

Eyes widening, Izuku quickly positioned his hands to catch the dropping black ink, a fear stricken expression now visible on his freckled face. Luckily, he caught it in time before it getting in contact with the precious signature.