Other Wizarding Worlds

August 31, 1994, Ravenclaw Common Room: Harry's Room

Harry was devastated.

Bagman had just explained to the champions that they have until November to prepare for their first quest. Unfortunately, November is only two months away and Harry has been stressing a lot.

Yesterday, the students couldn't stop glaring at him. Ronald had made a motive to insult Harry and spread out pins that said 'Cedric Diggory is Champion' 'Potter is a cheat' 'Cedric is Hogwarts Champion' 'Potter stinks' 'Hope you die Potter' 'Cedric is a hero' 'Potter the attention-seeker' and many many more.

So far the school only wore 'Cedric is Hogwarts Champion' and 'Potter Stinks' or 'Potter is a cheat'. A few even had the audacity to wore 'Hope you die Potter'.

The people who wore them were mostly Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs, a few Slytherins who still despise him, and a few Ravenclaws who either didn't see him at the study session or simply believed the rumors.

Harry sighed and decide to go down for breakfast. When he got there, the 'Potter-Haters', as Pierre and Fleur like to call them, immediately glared at him.

Harry sighed again and sat at his usual seating. And here he thought they wanted him back, now they despise him.

When Harry sent a mind-message to Morana, let's just say she was...not happy.

One of the Dementors volunteered to tell the Death Eaters while Morana, Azalea, Azaleas, and the rest of the Dementors decided to take their anger out on some unlucky prisoners.

So when the Dementor, Abiba, wrote down Harry's situation in front of Rodolphus, there was ultimate rage.

Bellatrix loudly ranted on many ways to kill Dumbledore. Sirius, Rabastan, and Rodolphus were muttering ways on escaping Azkaban. Barty Crouch and Dolohov were muttering under their breaths, probably saying torture methods. Maybe they should ask Harry about muggle torture methods.

Moving on, Fleur and Pierre sat besides Harry and started to eat their Salmon En Papillote and Boeuf Bourguignon. Honestly their French dish looks delicious.

"It iz going to be okay" Pierre said, trying to lighten up his mood.

"C'est dommage que je ne puisse pas t'aider" Fleur grumbled, poking her salmon.

"Uhh, Fleur...I don't understand you" Harry smiled awkwardly.

"Zorry Harry" Fleur sighed. She put her fork down and hugged Harry.

Pierre joined in and Harry was suddenly in between two of the most beautiful and handsome people. Harry could see Ron seething in jealousy as he saw the interaction.

So Harry did the only sensible thing that Sirius taught him during these times. He gave him the finger.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
August 31, 1994, Library

After breakfast, Harry decided to go to the library to research on what the first task was. He greeted Madam Pince and went around looking for possibilities on what the task was.

After a while, Harry chose a few books. First was a book about Magical Sea Creatures by Dipsi Dinkles. The second book was about Dangers from the Sky by Cellio Cellini. The third book was about Dark Arts and How To Counter Them by Warden Warmond. And the final book was about Dragons Scaling from Weak to Powerful by Charlie Weasley.

Harry chuckled to himself remembering what his ex-friend, Ronald Weasley, would tell him about his two older brothers that were out of the country. The first born, Bill Weasley, is a Curse Breaker at Egypt. He was an attractive man with long hair that he puts up in a low ponytail. The second born, Charlie Weasley, was working with dragons. Harry thinks their called Dragonologist. Charlie is currently working in Romania. He does acquire a few scars and burns, but Charlie loves working with dragons anyways.