Hogwarts

September 1st, 1994, Hogwarts Express

The big old train! Seems like some things never change...literally. I mean, how old is this train and how long have we had it? Can't Hogwarts upgrade or something?

I scanned around the crowded station. The Aurors finally decided to leave me alone so that I can attend to my studies. They were annoyingly clingy for some reason.

"Now remember you three, find Harry and bring him to us by Yule" I heard a woman's voice said. I side-eye at the woman who spoke and found out it was Narcissa Malfoy. My godmother.

Seems like the goblins already gave them the potions for their compulsions.

"Yes mother" Draco stood up straighter with determination.

"Let's just hope he'll forgive you Drake. And you too Aunty Cissa and Uncle Lucius" Neville said worriedly with Susan nodding sadly.

"Yes, let's just hope he already drank the potions" Lucius looked worried as well. Something that I've never seen on the man.

Oh well, I just can't wait for it to be summer break so that I can FINALLY return to Azkaban to tell Mama Bella, Uncle Rodo, and Padfoot everything. I wonder if they're making a bet on which house I want to resort in.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
September 1st, 1994, Azkaban

"HE'LL STAY IN GRYFFINDOR!" Sirius argued back to Bellatrix.

"NO! HE'll BE RESORTED TO SLYTHERIN!"

"GRYFFINDOR!"

"SLYTHERIN!"

Rodolphus, knowing that it will take a long time for them to calm down, sighed as he decided to take a nap.

"I say he'll be resorted in Ravenclaw" Barty Crouch Junior suggested, earning glares from the two Blacks.

"What? He has the thirst to learn more knowledge" Barty reasoned.

"Oh I know!" Rabastan said suddenly. "How about you all make a bet and shut the fuck up"

Barty, Bellatrix, and Sirius looked thoughtful for a moment before finally deciding to bet how much Galleons they need to pay once they escape Azkaban.

The final decision was 200 Galleons that Harry would end up in Slytherin, Gryffindor, or Ravenclaw.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
September 1st, 1994, Great Hall

The old and wrinkly hat singing a song and bowing after has got to be the most normal shit this school has ever seen. But, nonetheless, I missed the damn hat.

"Attention Students!" Dumbledore called out with his oh-so-cheery grandfatherly self.

"Before we start with the sorting, I would like to announce that Harry Potter has returned!"

The Great Hall cheered so loud that I thought my ears were about to burst. Thankfully, Professor McGonagall managed to shut everybody up. The moment they quieted down I could hear ringing noises.

I walked in front of the Head Table and scanned everywhere to find Neville, Draco, and Susan looking at me with worry and hope.

"Headmaster Dumbledore" I said while looking at Dumbles, but not at the eyes of course.

"What is it my boy?" Dumbles asked.

"Can I be resorted?"

That earned gasped from the entire Hall. But what do they expect? I do not want to stay in a House where there are fake friends that will leave you over a rumor, that was true.

"Now why would you want to be resorted away from a wonderful House filled with wonderful friends?" Dumbledore asked with that annoying twinkle that never went away.

"Wonderful!?" I looked at him with an offended look. "I almost died several times in that wonderful House!"

"Well m-" Dumbles was cut off by Professor McGonagall.

"I say we let him resort" McGonagall said, giving me a smile in which I returned back. Thank Merlin the goblins also gave the potions to the head of the houses.

Before Dumbledore could speak, I sped-walk down the steps and immediately sat on the stool. Due to my short height, I was swinging my legs in anticipation.

"Thank you Aunt Minnie" I mumbled before McGonagall placed the Hat on my head.

Welcome back at last Harry.

Hello Alastair.

Do you know how much I miss you? How much I miss our entertaining conversations? Do you know how WORRIED I was when Dumb-as-a-door said that you went to Azkaban? I was awfully worried and bored when you were gone for two years! Even the portraits crave for your daily talk with them. Hell! Even Fawkes missed your mind-link with him. Fawkes doesn't even like Dumbles.

As Alastair continue to rant on and on, the Hall was silent for a good four minutes. I could even hear some whispers from a few people. Especially Weasel and Granger.

"What's taking so long? It isn't hard that Harry belongs to Gryffindor" Ron loudly whispered to Hermione who looked at him with a disapproving look.

"It doesn't matter which House Harry belongs. Even if he is sorted into Slytherin, I would be proud that he at least moved on. Away from this horrid, loud, and obnoxious House that thinks they are better than everyone else. I don't even know why I even chose to come here" Hermione whispered angrily back at a disbelief Ronald. I smiled a bit wider, knowing that Hermione truly is the brains.

Uhh...Alastair...can we move on? Please?

Alastair stopped midway in his rant and cleared his nonexistent throat.

Yes, yes. Please excuse me. Anyways...

I tuned out almost instantly. Thinking of how I could fit in every House. If it was Hufflepuff, I would probably avoid Flinch-Fetchley for a little while. But maybe come in good terms with him someday in the future. I don't know if I'll ever get used to the cozy atmosphere, due to the...Dursleys, but I'll get used to it. At least they are the most coziest house and a bit quieter than the Gryffindors. Now for Ravenclaw, I thought that I'll never fit in that place no matter what. But after Gringrotts, I think I'll at least fit in the studying atmosphere. The people there, from what I heard, were the one with the most introverted people. They don't normally talk to other people, they are mostly seen in the library, and people seem to automatically go to them for answers. Even if it was a first year. But I could enjoy that House. I could sense comfort in there. They were the House that never done any hexing on me. They were decent. Sure they avoided me, but they also helps me out in some of my schoolwork. Now for Slytherins. That might be the harder House to be able to fit. They all seem to be all Pureblood snobs. But you should never judge a book by its cover. Maybe the reason why they hated Muggleborns was because of the Salem Witch Trial. Maybe the Muggleborns reminded them of the horrible times.

Are you done with those thoughts of yours?

HOLY MOTHER OF MAGIC! Alastair! You almost gave me a heart attack!

My apologies sweet child. Now, which House should you choose?

Hmmm...you know what I want.

Hehehe, of course I do my child.

Well it better be...RAVENCLAW!

I took off Alastair to be meant by silence. Then, seconds later, the Claws cheered so loud that it was equivalent to cheers with all four Houses.

"NO!"