First Day

"NO!"

Everyone quieted down when Ron slammed his hands down angrily on the table. Cho Chang stared daggers at him while Cedric Diggory placed a hand on his girlfriend to calm her down.

Yes I know they are dating. Somehow, they were supposed to be a secret relationship but some Muggleborn found out and spread the news to only Muggle-raised students. Which includes me despite being a Half-blood. For some reason, almost every Half-blood here learns the Pureblood way.

"There is NO WAY! Harry is in the boring House!" Ron exclaimed while throwing his arms up in frustration.

Before Chang could do anything, Hermione stood up too and knocked him out with a huge, thick book and sat back down like nothing happened.

"Oookay" I awkwardly stood up and made my way to the Ravenclaw table where Diggory saved a seat for me between him and Chang.

"Thanks Diggory" I said before giving him a thankful smile.

"No problem Potter. And please, call me Cedric"

"Then you can call me Harry"

Chang heard our conversation and sat down with a calm expression. She patted my shoulder with an encouraging smile.

"Don't listen to a word Weasley says. This House is not as boring people think it is" Chang gave a small chuckle before ruffling my already messy hair.

"Also, call me Cho"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
September 1st, 1994, Ravenclaw Common Room

Finally! Some peace and rest.

The Sorting took quite a long time for some odd reason. But, nonetheless, I am thankful for it to be over.

"Lady Rowena Ravenclaw" Cho and Cedric bowed down to a portrait of Rowena herself. Who also bowed her head in acknowledgment.

"I heard a Gryffindor got resorted in my House. May I see them?" Rowena looked a bit smug when she somehow heard about me.

"Of course my Lady" Cho gave one curtsy bow before walking towards me.

I informed her that I heard the conversation already and walked to the Rowena Ravenclaw, who was still looking a bit smug about me being resorted here.

"You must be the child" Rowena said happily. I nodded as I looked at her beautiful self. Long, silky, and luscious black hair falling beautifully behind her. Her sharp, piercing eyes looking at me with a calculating look. Her skin looked fair and smooth, her smile looked welcoming. But, at all circumstances, do not underestimate this woman. Though she is beautiful, she is intimidating and scary.

"I did not know they have a portrait of a founder here" I mumbled quietly, staring in awe at Rowena Ravenclaw.

"Did you say something child?" Rowena asked, raising a curious brow with a smile.

"Huh, oh. Sorry"

"No need to be sorry if your just in thoughts my dear" Rowena calmly as she smiled warmly at me.

"Okay, ATTENTION!"

I turned my head around to find Padma Patil calling for everyone's attention to start the speech.

"Welcome to Ravenclaw first years! And for those who are second to seventh year, then you people either go back to your dorm or volunteer to help the first years."

A few people decided to stay, which includes me, Cho, and Cedric to help.

"Great. Now listen up first years. Ravenclaw is the House of the studious. Meaning that we have knowledge and experience. But some other houses think that because we are the house of knowledge, they think we are boring. But don't let that get inside your head. We are not boring..."