Discoveries

"Sooo...what am I supposed to do?" I asked while looking at the parchment and dagger.

I looked up and saw Grapplethorn facepalmed, muttering something to himself before he took a deep breath and smiled.

"Well Harry, all you have to do for your inheritance test is to let seven drops of blood on it. Then, for your blocks and potions, all you have to do is let eight drops of blood" Grapplethorn explained.

I nodded and picked the clean, sharp dagger with the usual goblin design on the handle. I slashed my palm without flinching and squeezed my hand together to let the numbered blood drop. After, Grapplethorn held my hand and cleaned it with a wet towel before surrounding some sort of magical bandages.

"You didn't have to go through that" Grapplethorn said.

"And you didn't tell me how to let the blood out. So I slashed my palm instead of pricking my finger" I retorted with a smirk. Grapplethorn sighed as he picked the finished parchment up.

A moment later, he handed it to me. I took the parchment and read through my birth certificate and family member.

BIRTH CERTIFICATE
NAME: Harry James Potter

DOB: July 31, 1980

FATHER: James Charlus Potter (deceased: 1960-1981)
[A/N: I know some of you are probably wondering why I put Charlus instead of Fleamont. So I was searching up who were James' parents and it showed me Euphemia and Fleamont, but then I remembered something that Dorea and Charlus also had a son named James on the same day and year. So long story short, I chose Dorea and Charlus. They both will be alive in this story. Please pardon my interruption]

MOTHER: Lily Marie Potter née Evans (deceased: 1960-1981)

GRANDMOTHER(S):
Dorea Violetta Potter née Black (Alive)
Marie Mariana Evans née Smith (Alive)

GRANDFATHER(S):
Charlus Potter (Alive)
Mark Samual Evans (Alive)

SIBLING(S): None

AUNT(S): Petunia Ali Dursley née Evans (Alive)

UNCLE(S): Vernon Michael Dursley (Alive)

COUSIN(S): Dudley Vernon Dursley (Alive)

GODFATHER(S):
Sirius Orion Black (Alive-wrongfully imprisoned) Severus Tobias Snape (Alive)
Filius Flitwick (Alive)
Lucius Abraxas Malfoy (Alive)
Remus John Lupin (Alive-In hiding)
Alex Francis Bones (Deceased)

GODMOTHER(S):
Alice Abigail Longbottom née Fortescue (Alive-Mentally Unstable)
Narcissa Irma Malfoy née Black (Alive)
Minerva McGonagall (Alive)
Pomona Sprout (Alive)
Amelia Susan Bones (Alive)
Vivian Aloy Bones (Deceased)

GODSIBLING(S):
Draco Lucius Malfoy (Alive)
Neville Frank Longbottom (Alive)
Susan Amelia Bones (Alive)

To say I was surprised would be an understatement. I suspected Sirius to be my godfather because he bluntly said it. I also suspected this Remus Lupin guy to be one because first, he is my dads and Padfoots best friend and secondly, he and Padfoot were practically boyfriends by how Sirius talked about Moony. But the most surprising was that Professors Snape was my godfather. So why did he hate me? Oh wait...I remember how Padfoot said that when they were children they would bully the Slytherins and mostly Snape, I asked why, he said they were just kids who knew nothing better.

But not only Snape, but the rest of the Heads also appointed me as their Godson. I absolutely love them.

Anyways, I tried hiding a snort of how my grandparents are still alive than my own parents who were twenty one. Damn...Mama Bella and the Death Eaters dark humor are getting into me.