45 - PART TWO

⚠️TW: SMUT, FOURSOME⚠️

🔞READ AT YOUR OWN RISK🔞

Everyone wanted part two,
so here you go babes! Enjoy! <3

As choking sounds and heavy breathing were filling the room, the four of you really couldn't stop the act since you reached round eight.

You were drained, but you couldn't get enough of it. You achieved your darkest and most secret fantasy, so you weren't going to let it go just after one round.

At the moment, your mouth was full of Rindou's member, overly-sensitive just like you, frowning both in pleasure and pain, and letting out gentle moans while his elbows were placed on the bed and his abs were contracting synchronously with your head movements. His forehead was wet and his pecs too due to the drops of sweat rolling down his entire body.

"I'm about to faint Y/n..." he breathed out, firmly gripping the bedsheets and throwing his head back on the pillow.

"What's the problem, bro? Are eight rounds too much even for you?" Ran was standing behind you, running his hand through his now messy hair while his other hand was well-placed on your hip, as it helped him to thrust inside of you.

You didn't even bother to reply since you knew it was the last round or else you would faint together with Rindou, so you were giving everything you had left.

"Sanzu how can you not faint every time you do it with this sex freak"

"We go over the ten rounds, I'm trained" the pinkette chuckled, shifting his gaze from the other mullet-haired man to your hand, that was stroking his erection and pumping the transparent liquid out of it "I'm sure she's tired as well tho" his finger reached your cheek and gently rubbed it.

"Where do you want us to come now? You got it everywhere, I swear"

"Mh-" you were about to pull your mouth away from Rindou's twitching member, but he was quick to hold you down "MHH!" you shut your eyes close, coughing and gagging on his dick, earning an evil smirk from the purple haired man and a chuckled from the other two.

"She got it inside, on her ass, her stomach, boobs, back... I think she needs it on the face" Rindou stated, still smirking and pushing your head down even more. At that point, you understood that choking was his favorite thing to do in bed.

On your behalf, your eyes couldn't stop rolling backwards as Ran was ramming your now stretched and sore hole "Mhh-!"

As he was getting pleasured by your hand, Sanzu got an idea. A wonderful one. 

"Babe, do you feel full enough?" he rubbed your cheek with his finger again "Or do you want more"

More? Was that even possible?

This time, Rindou let you pull your face away from him, and you could finally breathe. You looked up at him with teary eyes, coughing and breathing heavily, too. He just winked at you, with his evil smirk as well.