27

️⚠️TW: ALCOHOL & DRUG ABUSE⚠️

🔞READ AT YOUR OWN RISK🔞

"Dear God what the fuck is he on?"

"He's drunk, again.." Rindou facepalmed "Don't know if he's high too"

Takeomi sighed and quickly walked closer to his younger brother, who was sitting at a table of the night club completely laying his head on the wooden surface.

He then took his chin in his hand and looked into his eyes, cursing at him "He's high as hell" he spoke, noticing his dilated pupils and his dark irises

"Mind telling me what happened?" He shifted his attention to Rindou and Ran, who decided to gave Haruchiyo some company.

"Y/n.." Ran cleared his throat.

Before getting drunk and high, that same morning Haruchiyo told them about everything that happened between the two of you yesterday night.
He even cried while doing so.

Then the two brothers thought that maybe going to the club could help Haruchiyo distract himself for a little amount of time by having fun, talking about other topics and seeing other girls.

They couldn't make a worse decision.

The Haitanis should have remembered that everytime Sanzu would be sad he would always drink and smoke or sniff as much as he could.
That wasn't something new.

"Y/n what? What happened to her?"

"She rejected him" Rindou cleared his throat.

"No she didn't" Ran corrected.

"You heard Sanzu, didn't you? She clearly rejected him"

"No, you clearly don't know women Rin. She didn't reject him" he sighed.

"So what happened?" Takeomi was getting impatient. He couldn't stand that sight of Haruchiyo. He preferred when his little brother would call him 'old man' and insult him instead of seeing him like that.

"Let's say that Y/n told Sanzu that she can't see herself with him because of his drug addiction" Ran answered.

"So she rejected him" his little brother insisted.

"I said no." Ran smacked the back of his head "She explained the problem. It's up to Sanzu solving it or losing her. He still has time" he then glanced at the pinkette "But if he won't stop he will kill himself and also push Y/n away"

"Haruchiyo" Takeomi gently shook his little brother to somehow wake him up.

"Mh.." he mumbled with his eyes closed, still dizzy because of the drug and alcohol "Fuck... My... Head.."

"Yeah I know.." the older one sighed "Let's go home come on"

"N-No!" he yanked his arm away from his brother's hand as he wanted to help him get up "Y/n.. I want.. Y/n.."

"That's not how it works Haruchiyo" Takeomi wrapped his arm around his own shoulder and got up, helped by Rindou too "Now we go home and tomorrow we'll talk about Y/n okay?"