25

⚠️TW: SMUT⚠️

🔞READ AT YOUR OWN RISK🔞

Fingers intertwined together.

The torso of your hands rubbing back and forth on the bed, synchronized to the movements of Haruchiyo's hips against yours.

You could feel every inch of it, sliding back an forth through your folds.

"Oh my God.. Haru.."

"Mine, mine... All mine.." he breathed out against your neck, biting your skin every now and then.

You could feel his warm breath sending shivers down your spine, and despite being a very hot day as it was summer, your body couldn't help but trembled under his.

"Yes, I'm yours-"

Your moans would be often cut off by one of his rough thrusts inside of you.

"Say it again" he whispered in your ear, gripping your hands tighter.

"I'm yours, I'm all yours" you managed to free your hands and cup his cheeks, your palms trembling in both pleasure and fear.

Why fear?
Simply because in that moment you weren't having sex, you were making love to each other and you were both aware of that.

The only difference was that Haruchiyo was completely fine with it, he was giving his everything to make sure you felt what he was feeling for you.

On the other hand, you were somehow limited by the fact Hiro was still in your life and you couldn't express all your love for Haru, even if deep inside you knew that he deserved it more than your fiancé.

"Don't think about him now." His firm yet soft voice made you come back to reality "Focus on me"

He wasn't good at reading people's mind but he was a pro at guessing your thoughts.
Every damn time.

He wasn't angry because you spaced out again because of your soon-to-be husband.
He was just sad for the simple fact that he noticed you weren't happy with your boyfriend and he really wanted you to be.

He wanted you to enjoy that intimate moment.

"S-Sorry.."

"Don't apologize, just enjoy it. Okay?"

"O-Okay~" you threw your head back on the pillow, closing your eyes and enjoying the sensation of his pelvis slamming on your cunt everytime he would sink deep inside of you.

And if you were in pure ecstasy, Haruchiyo couldn't stop enjoying that sight of you.

Your pretty face all red and hot because of the heavy breathing and the pleasure invading all your body.