38

⚠️TW: SMUT⚠️

🔞READ AT YOUR OWN RISK🔞

Soon after getting inside your shared mansion you tried to go to your bedroom so you could avoid the talk Haruchiyo wanted to have with you.

"Y/n come here." Your boyfriend sat on the sofa and waited for you before you cod vet away with it.

After sitting next to him, you both remained silent for some minutes, hearing each other sighs, until you decided to speak.

"Listen I know I made a mistake.. I'm sorry.. I've been very irresponsible.. but I wanted to make you a surprise so I asked Rindou if he could take me to the mall"

"Yeah I know, Ran already told me while you and Rindou were coming back to the headquarters" even if you were looking down, you could feel his stare on you, especially on your face.

"But I'm not mad, not anymore at least.. but please don't do this ever again."

"So you want to cage me up here? Or in your office? You know it's wrong." You bit your lip, scared that he might get angry.

"Then next time tell me where you want to go and with who... I need to know where you are at least.. but never go alone. Never."

You slowly nodded while looking at him and then, after straddling him, you wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him tight as he did the same, placing a little kiss on your cheek "I love you, I'm sorry for lashing out at you.. I was so scared.."

"It's okay, I deserved it... And I love you too" a little smile replaced your sad expression.

"You're precious to me, I don't want anything to happen to you.." he started showering your face and neck in feathery kisses.

"Jokes on you, I'll stay by your side even if you don't want to" you chuckled and let him kiss your skin again and again.

"Also.. I have to tell you about lots of things.."

"Mh..? Like what?" You detached from him so you could lay your eyes on his face "Is it something bad?"

"Mh.. depends how you see it.." he gently rubbed his hands on your hips "First of all, Mikey decided you're part of Bonten now"

"Uh? Wasn't I even before?" You tilted your head in confusion.

"Yeah but now you're part of the executives.. like Kokonoi, Mocchi, Rindou and Ran"

"WHAT? OH MY GOD THAT'S AMAZING" You chuckled happily until you realized one thing and your smile disappeared "Wait... This means I'll be working with Rindou..."

"Not necessarily" he laughed "He usually works with Ran, but Rindou is good at his job. He'd be a good workmate"

"No thanks baby, I pass... I can't deal with his grumpiness"

"As you want dear" he let out a soft chuckle of amusement "The second thing is that, being part of Bonten, you have to get the tattoo.. this one" rolling up his sleeve, he showed you the Bonten tattoo he had in his inner arm "You can get it wherever you want on your body but the nape... That's where Mikey has it and being the boss, his tattoo placement should be unique.."