vi

Tommy noticed how insanely close Wilbur and Ara had gotten over the last few months and he did not like it.

It's not like Wilbur would pull any move, obviously, but it still felt weird.

His last straw was when he was in bed scrolling through TikTok when he received a notification that Ara had gone live on Twitch.

Like always, he clicked on the notification and was getting ready to watch her do whatever she was planning on doing when everyone — including him — noticed a face cam was on with no one in frame. Everyone kept commenting about it asking what was going on. The first thing he did was notice how pretty her background was, and the second was immediately race to text her.

Messages

american boy 🤠🐴🇺🇸:
OI

AYE

IS UR CAMERA
SUPPOSED TO
BE ON ARA

HEY

She wasn't bloody answering. It was making him nervous. Obviously someone had to turn the stream and camera on but who? He listened closely to the music being played and it was Lovejoy's new single "Perfume" featuring ChiChi that just came out a few days ago.

This couldn't be a face reveal, right? Everyone waited impatiently before a door out from the right of the screen opened and closed and in came...

Wilbur?

"HELLO, STREAM!" he yelled menacingly, the microphone cutting off with each vowel spoken.

Chat went bonkers and Tommy's mouth fell agape. He hadn't realized that half of the SMP was in the stream, probably also curious about the camera, until they started commenting too.

"Yes, yes, settle down everyone. It is I. The one and only," Wilbur said, spinning in what was obviously Ara's gaming chair. In the back, a faint familiar laugh could be heard.

"God, Wilbur, you are relentless," Ara's voice said insanely close to the mic.

"Hey, this was your idea, after all."

"As a joke, you idiot." The banter went on as people kept asking questions in chat about her. Wilbur did his best to ignore them all and just play Minecraft as Ara's character instead.

The SMP group chat started to spam text as well, talking about how on Earth Wilbur is at Ara's house right now and how no one knew.

Eventually, Dream, Quackity, and George all joined Wilbur and played him in mini-challenges while also asking him how he was there. Wilbur and Ara answered in extremely vague answers that slightly ticked Tommy off and did not help with his confusion. The most information that was given was that she lived in New York and was short (Ara denied the last accusation).

"I don't know if Tommy's watchin' this stream but if he is, Wilbur's tryna steal your girllllll," Quackity sang while everyone else laughed. For a split second you can see a hand punch Wilbur in the arm, making him swear.

In any other circumstance he would find that hilarious but in this moment, he was anything but laughing. He was fuming. He wanted to be in his place. Tommy didn't want to admit it but he's wanted to know what Ara's looked like for years but Wilbur gets to? He gets to know how tall she is, the color of her eyes, what she smells like, what she looks like—

God, he was pathetic. He exited out of Ara's stream and went for a walk.

—🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡—