i

shakykneesfest ⚡️SHAKY KNEES 2022 ⚡️Presale begins Friday, 12/2 at 11 am ET

Presale begins Friday, 12/2 at 11 am ET. Sign up for presale access at the link in bio.
liked by chichi, wilbursoot, and 836,772 others
view all comments

🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡

"No way," Dream said, mid-play. "They just announced the Shaky Knees setlist. Cavetown and ChiChi are gonna be there. It's the same weekend that we're gonna be in Atlanta for that convention."

"We should go," Sapnap replied before failing a parkour jump and swearing. "Wil, you should totally set us up with tickets 'cause you love us so much."

Wilbur flipped the camera off, knowing they couldn't see. "Coincidentally enough, I was gonna ask you guys to come and watch me but since you asked rudely I'm inviting everyone but you, Sap."

"You dick! I'm so sorry, Master Soot, please forgive me," he jokingly cried with desperation in his voice. Wilbur kept resisting while Sapnap's pleas grew louder.

"Aye, play nice. And you can take my ticket if it means so much to you, Samsung," Chiara laughed as she placed first in the parkour game. Dream followed shortly after and cursed her out.

"Ah, boohoo," Quackity cried. "I'd rather have you come than Sappy." Chat then commented "L" on Sapnap's stream, making him boo the comments.

"You'll just have to wait for a face reveal for me to do that, Big Q." Her floating Minecraft character watched Sapnap repeatedly fail a jump repeatedly while Dream laughed at him.

"Is everyone else down, then? I need to ask for tickets this week," Wilbur asked. Dream, Sapnap, Karl, Tommy, Quackity, George, and Niki all agreed and proceeded to play.

A few minutes later, Chiara received a call from her manager, making her groan.

"I'm going AFK for a bit," she told the party, and they all hummed in confirmation. She deafened the discord call and muted herself before rolling away from the computer and answering the phone.

"Hey, Jojo, what's up," she greeted, spinning in her gaming chair. Her voice raised up an octave.

"Did you forget again?" he grumbled. As she listened closely, she heard multiple voices around him. "ChiChi, you need to be in the studio in 20. I'm checking your location, and it says you're still at home."

Chiara jumped up and looked at the time. Shit. "I'm coming. I—"

"Lost track of time," he finished off. "Chichi, I don't care as long as you make it here, but I swear to God, if it's because you're playing that videogame again—"

"It's not, I promise," she lied while unmuting herself. "I'm late for a Zoom meeting, you guys, so I'll uh— log off."  They all booed her as she jumbled her things together, still on the phone with Jojo. She could hear him groan in realization as it was because of her silly video game.

They all told her to cancel the meeting and begged her to stay before screaming bye at her while she logged off. Once it was clear her PC was off, she ran out of her gaming room and put her shoes on.

"ChiChi, I'm fine with you streaming, but you're a singer above anything else," Jo reminded her.

She sighed. "Actually, I'm a person before anything else, and I'm entitled to have a life, y'know." She quickly watered her plants and turned the lights off in her studio apartment. She went over to her cat and gave him a few pets. "Bye, Schrödinger, babe, I have to go to work."

She told Jojo her ETA before hanging up and pulling the strings of her sweater hard so her face was covered and began speed-walking to the studio.

Chiara was used to this routine of hers. As a kid, everyone told her parents she'd be destined for greatness. So, when she got signed to APA Agency at 14 years old, she knew her life would go into hyper-speed as soon as possible.

Streaming was something Chiara started as a joke. She was bored one weekend over quarantine and bought a PC to play Valorant with her best friend, Marcela. She had gotten more games and more experience to the point where streaming was on her mind. So, under a new nickname and new alias, she gained 6 million subs and joined the DreamSMP. Chiara hadn't expected it to take off so quickly, and now, she was too deep ever to reveal who she really was, so she's made it a part of her everyday life.

She took the M train down to 46th and Broadway and arrived at her location, heaving up and down the street.

Everyone greeted her with a smile on their faces as she took her hood off and raced over to her studio. When Jo saw her, they signaled to get the equipment ready.

"Miss ChiChi," a young voice called behind her. She turned to see a 20-something-year-old intern holding a phone up to her nervously. No matter how long she's been in the game, she'll never get used to people older than her being intimidated by her.

"Oh, please, call me Chiara," she reassured. ChiChi was a persona that strived away from who she really was. It was hard being three people in one life.

The intern grinned. "Your social media manager asked if this was okay to post." She held up a phone to Chiara and let her quickly look at it.

—🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡—

chichi see you atl 🎸 3/26

—🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡—

She looked at the photo of herself and nodded. The intern walked away, and she turned to see a microphone stand propped up in front of her. A crew member races by and handed her headphones which she instinctively put on.

"We're recording Getaway Car today, got it?" Jojo said over the speaker. It didn't take long for Chiara to realize everyone had cleared out the booth, leaving just her standing there. He stood behind the glass window, waiting for her signal. "You ready?"

She sighed, staring at everyone watching her. She gave a quick thumbs up. "Ready as I'll ever be."

゚•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•゚

if you couldn't tell, imma use irl songs for her music bc im not creative enough to make up songs lol